6 - It's not a date!

Nora POV

Months have passed since Alex and dad fought. Everyone in the family is still shocked for what Alex has become, including me. Each member of team Flash has been looking for him, especially dad...he torments himself everyday for what happened. I tried comforting him, we all tried...but he keeps blaming himself for everything.

I wish I could help more, but mom and dad told me to focus on my training for the entrance exam of U.A., so here I am...training at the S.T.A.R. labs. In a way, it's a nice remedy for keeping me busy, so that I can stop crying for a few hours.

Caitlin: "Nora! Hey, Nora!"

Nora: *stops running* " *panting* What is it?"

Caitlin: "You've been training for hours, you need to take a break" *handing her a bottle of water*

Nora: *drinks* "I can't stop, not with the exams incoming."

Caitlin: "You sure it is for the exams?"

Nora: "...I have to find him Caitlin, I have to find him and bring him home."

Caitlin: "Look, we've all been searching for him everywhere for the past 4 months: it's evident that he doesn't want to be found right now. I think you should hang out with someone."

Nora: "Yeah sure, with who?" *starts drinking*

Caitlin: "Well...maybe with a certain Izuku Midoriya~"

Nora: *almost chokes* "What?!"

Caitlin: *chuckles* "C'mon, it's obvious that he likes you~"

Nora: "He doesn't like me..."

Caitlin: "I bet if you call him now and ask him to go to the cinema, he'll accept rightaway!"

Nora: "Fine. If I win, you wash my clothes for a week."

Caitlin: "And if I win, you'll have to say 'Caitlin, you're a genious!' "

Nora: "Deal." *starts calling Midorya*

(Like if he could like me...)

Midoriya: "Hello?"

Nora: "H-Hi, Midoriya!"

Midoriya: "N-N-N-NORA?! H-Hi..."

Nora: "Hey, I wanted to ask you something..."

Midoriya: "S-Sure..."

Nora: "Do you wanna hang out with me?"

Midoriya: "H-H-H-H-HANG OUT???"

Nora: "Yeah...we could go to the cinema...but if you don't want to I get it."

Midoriya: "N-N-NO...I MEAN YES...I MEAN..."

Nora: "Yes or no?"

Midoriya: "YES! I WOULD LOVE TO!"

Nora: "... (damn you, woman) R-Really?"

Midoriya: "Y-Yes...I actually was thinking to ask you one of these days..."

Nora: *blushing* "O-Oh, I get it...sooo, is it good maybe..."

Caitlin: *whispering* "Tonight! Tonight!"

Nora: "... *hears Caitlin and asks her* tonight?"

Midoriya: "Oh yeah, it's perfect!"

Nora: *realizes* "What?"

Midoriya: "Meet me at my place at 7, see you there!" *hungs up*

Nora: "..."

Caitlin: "Sooo~"