3 - Secrets

Barry POV

I just finished my work at CCPD, so I was going to head home, but suddently I got a call

Barry: "Hello?"

???: "Hello, is this mr. Allen?"

Barry: "Yes, it's me, who is it?"

Principle: "Hi mr. Allen, here is the principle of your children's school."

Barry: "Oh hi principle, is everything alright with Nora and Alex?"

Principle: "Well, that's what I wanted to talk about with you..."

Barry: "What happened?"

Principle: "You see, your children were really disrespectful today: they beated one of their classmates and then Alex raised his voice and insulted the teacher in front of the class. We sent Nora home and made Alex stay in my office for a while, then we sent him home too."

I couldn't believe it...my children, my dear sons beated a classmate and Alex insulted his teacher in public...something's up: they would never do something like this, I'll have to talk to them when I get home.

Barry: "Look, I'm really sorry. This situation is strange: they've never been like this, I'll talk to them when I get home."

Principle: "Alright, mr. Allen, have a good day."

Barry: "You too."

I couldn't waste any more time, so I ran home. Once I was there I felt something, it was as if someone was watching me, so I turned around, but I saw nothing, so I got inside.

Nora and Iris were talking in the kitchen, so I walked in

Barry: "Hi there."

Iris: "Hi Barry."

Nora: "Hi dad."

Barry: "I got a call from the school, could you please tell me what happened today, Nora?"

Nora: "I'll tell you what I already told mom. Everything was normal, until the teacher told everyone that me, Izu and Alex were going to enroll into U.A.. When he did Bakugou blew an explosion on Izu's desk, so me and Alex stepped in to defend him. When we did it, Bakugou started to yell and insult us three, and when Alex responded he blew him into the wall, so I punched Bakugou in the jaw, sending him near the teacher's desk. The teacher, then, started to scold us, and even if we were only defending Izu he was sending me to the principle's office! Then Alex got angry and started to yell at the teacher, because this isn't the first time that he doesn't look when we get bullied."

Iris: "This is unacceptable! How can the school tolerate such a thing?!"

Barry: "Sometimes I wish I could use my powers to solve any problem...I'm so sorry, Nora."

Nora: "Don't worry dad, I can't expect the Flash to save me every time: if I want to be like you I must learn how to deal with my problems."

Barry: "Well Nora, you're not wrong, but it's okay to ask for help, you know?"

Nora: "Yes, dad."

I was so proud of my children, they really showed the soul of a hero. It was the right choice to tell Nora about my secret identity, and I thought it was time to tell Alex too. When he would get home I would tell him everything.

Alex POV

(He is...the Flash. But why didn't he tell me? D-Did he not...trust me? Am I this untrustworthy? Have I been lied this whole time? Everytime he said he was too busy at work, he...HE JUST LIED TO ME!!!