7 - Breaking point

Alex POV

My name is Alexander Thawne, and I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child my father was killed by the Flash, but I took his legacy. And now, with the help of my new powers, I run from a place to another, planning my next move. And one day I will confront the man who lied to me for years, and I will have revenge for my father, I am...The Reverse Flash!

Months have passed since the fight with the Flash, and a lot changed...right after our clash I ran away from anyone, inside an abandoned warehouse. Once there...

Flashback

Alexander: *raises cowl and opens his hand, making Eobard's hologram appear* "Dad, I had my first fight with the Flash and I won."

Eobard: "Good, my son. Together we will make him pay for everything he's done to our family!"

Alexander: "What's the next step?"

Eobard: "Now you must be trained in order to get your revenge..."

Alexander: "I'm ready."

Eobard: "...but first you need to find a stable place to stay."

Alexander: "Where?"

Eobard: "That's your first task: if you find a place to stay where you can provide for all your necessities, you'll show me that you're truly ready."

Alexander: (it makes sense: I must find a way to live and survive on my own now) "I will do it, dad."

Eobard: "Good boy."

Flashback ends

Since then I kept runnin' from a place to another, in search of the perfect hideout...but it was really hard: I had to find a place nobody would have searched for, near a place where I could get enough food to keep using my powers, far but not too far from S.T.A.R. Labs or U.A.: I had my plans for U.A....

During my travels I couldn't stop thinking about Nora...how was she holding up? Did she move on from my desappearence? I arrived at the point that I couldn't wait any longer to at least see her from afar, so I thought that one more travel could not be so...negative...so I went near the Labs and I noticed her getting out

(Is that...makeup? Who is she going out with? Better if I follow her to be sure everything's ok...)

It took an eternity for her to get to her destination without her speed, but eventually she arrived in front of a house...Midoriya's house.

(Well, I guess everything's truly alright...it must be a hang out)

I saw her all tensed up

(It's a hang out, right?)

When Midoriya opened the door, they started talking and both of them were blushing at eachother

(Oh, I get it...it's a date...well I'm happy she's moving forward)

I decided to keep an eye on them, just in case some villain attack happened...only for protection, yeah...

I watched as those two were talking and laughing together

(They must have made their bond grow in these 4 months...it's only natural)

Then I saw her stop and cry

(What did you do Midoriya?! If you hurt her I...)

Then I saw how he comforted her and hugged her

(Nice job, Midoriya, but why were you crying, Nora?)

I kept asking me that question

(She must hate me, how could she cry and care for me now? No...it must be something else...but what?)