15 - Bonding

Alex POV

Alex: "So, do you have any questions?"

Asui: "I actually have one: I remember seeing you both in the USJ and at Nora's funeral, are you maybe related to her?"

Alex: (shit) "Well..."

Iida: *doing robot gestures* "Asui, it is not polite to ask such things!"

Alex: "No, it's okay. Nora was my step-sister, I was adopted by the Allen family, so we weren't actually blood related."

Asui: "Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't know."

Alex: "It's okay, really. Listen, I have to go out really quick, I hope you don't mind."

Momo: "No, of course, you can go."

Alex: "Thanks." *walks out of the dorms*

(I won't let that old man take my family away from me. I have to set up an observation spot.)

Narrator POV

As Alex walked away, a frown was on everyone's faces, they were worried they hit a nerve with that question

Asui: "Sometimes I wish I could just shut my mouth."

Ochaco: *walks by* "Don't worry, Tsu, you didn't know."

Momo: "Midoriya, can I ask you a question?"

Izuku: "Of course."

Momo: "I saw a strange look on his face, did Nora mean something more to him?"

Everyone's attention was on Izuku

Izuku: *with his hand behind his neck* "Well, it's not up to me to answer that specifically, but Nora was very special to him. It has been hard for him since it happened."

Mina: "We should do something for him to apologise."

Kyouka: "Yeah, you're right. We should think of something."

Alex POV

I built an observation spot on a roof to make sure Eobard wouldn't try anything on my family.

(Okay, all set, now I must be vigil, you won't take my family away Eobard, you'll have to kill me first)

Narrator POV

In Kyouka's room

Kyouka: "Argh dammit!"

Mina: "What's wrong, Kyo?"

Kyouka: "I was thinking to write a new song, but I just can't put my finger on it, and that makes me piss off!"

Mina: "Wow, I never saw you so frustrated about a song, what makes this occasion so special?"

Kyouka: (SHIT SHIT SHIT) *blushes* "I-I'll tell you only if you promise not to laugh!"

Mina: "I won't. Promise."

Kyouka: "Okay, so... *blushes* ...I was thinking of writing it for Alex, since he's into music..."

Mina: (damn you, Kyouka, how am I supposed to keep up with that!) "Wow, it's so sweet. Kyo, do you...maybe...like him?"

Kyouka: "Wha- N-No! I-I don't-"

Mina: "Kyo..."

Kyouka: "Argh! Alright, I might like him a bit, so I'm writing this stupid song for him! Please don't tell anybody!"

Mina: "Hey, it's okay, I won't tell a living soul!" (I have to think of something too)

Kyouka: "Thank you, Mina. Do you think he...could like me back?"