Quick Author's Note/Request for Advice

Hi everyone! I hope you're enjoying my writing! I'm sorry that publishing can be a bit sporadic at times, college is busy and ideas/motivation come and go. Thank you for being so understanding and I appreciate your reads, comments, and votes!

I'm at a bit of a difficult spot now, and I was wondering if I could have your advice, since you're the ones reading this story! Like I said at the very beginning, this is not quite a continuous story. It's more like a series of one-shots (with a couple spanning several chapters just because of length). However, I am having a bit of trouble coming up with more ideas involving my OC (original character) Emily where she is now. 

So, I have a few options:

A. Write more stories featuring Emily as a teenager. For that, I would kinda need some help from you guys, so if you have ideas, please let me know! I would love to potentially incorporate some of your plot ideas into this story!

B. Skip to Emily as a young adult. I have a handful of ideas already that feature Emily as a young rookie cop, so that would be a lot of fun to write, I just wanted to see how okay you guys would be if there was a time jump of a couple years without a smooth transition. I would make it very clear in the beginning of the chapter for each story if she's an adult or a teen though, for everyone's sake.

If I went with Option B, and I later decided to write a story with Emily as a teen again, I would either format it as a flashback, or just jump back and make it clear that it happened as a teenager.

Please let me know what you all think about this! It gets a little tricky for me to write sometimes, especially because, as much as I love this show, I actually haven't seen the whole thing. I actually stopped watching in the beginning of Season 8 after I found out that [SPOILER] died (not writing the name in case anyone has not gotten that far yet, but anyone who has gotten that far knows exactly what I'm talking about). I was frustrated by their death so I stopped watching, and now I need to find a way (and time tbh) to watch it again/continue watching on an as-of-yet-undetermined/unidentified online streaming platform lol.

Anyway, please leave comments, suggestions, ideas, and more, and also please let me know what you think about how I should take this story in the future, it'll be super helpful to me!

Thanks again, and I appreciate all of you for reading! :-) <3