Chapter 2

Same time with Damiano (2016):

1 person:

After I broke up with y/n I was devastated. She mean so much to me. I didn't even cheated. That stupid girl in club just kissed me. Whyyyy is my life so hard. I lost most of my motivation for writing songs. I even tried to find a new girlfriend to make me feel better but it didn't help at all. I just felt more alone.

But the bright side is that few weeks after we broke up I start to put all of my energy into music. Me and the band had a lot of concerts and film few music videos. Victoria was really angry with me but I explained what actually happened so she kind of forgive me.

---------------------------------------------------------
(Still Damiano's pov)

April 2021:

We decided to try to get on Eurovision so we call our agent to get us on competition for Eurovision.

(You know competition that decide witch singer goes on Eurovision from each country)

And we win we actually win we will go on Eurovision. We absolutely couldn't believe that this was true.

Damiano: uhuuu we win.

Ethan: yeah I'm so happy.

Victoria: yes I didn't actually believed that we will I mean others were pretty good.

Thomas: so will we celebrate?

D: is that even a question.
_______________________________________

With y/n (you)-same time 2021:

So you will also go on Eurovision. You are a singer to so yeah. You will represent UK. You were so proud on yourself. Your family also gave you a lot of support. Dominic was so  happy for you (your and Damiano's child).
He is now 5 years old. And thanks to your agent he is also coming with you. Not to sing but just coming with you. You couldn't leave your baby for a whole month alone. Yeah he would be with your family but you couldn't bother them to take care for him.
But at that moment you have no clue that Damiano will also be on Eurovision.

Dominic: mummy when do we go?

You: in few weeks darling.

D: why not now?

Y: because honey Eurovision won't start now but it will be in few weeks.

D: okay. Can I come with you?

Y: I already said that you can.

D: thanks mummy.

The day past by quickly and today it was the day to go on airport. You were in big rush. You already packed everything and you called taxi.
On airport you meet with your agent Carly. She was super nice and sweet to you and Dominic.

Carly: good morning are you two ready. (You and Dominic).

You: yes we are. Here our passport. Do you have tickets or do we have to buy it?

C: don't worry I have it. Here you go.

After you get on plain Dominic become more and more nerves. This was his first flight. And you needed to call him down. After few hours you landed in Rotterdam. First of all you get to your hotel witch Carly get a reservation.

C: few other countries will stay in same hotel but I think it shouldn't be a problem.

Y: yeah I don't mind it at least I will get to know my concurrent.

But the thing you didn't know is that the Måneskin's will also stayed at the same hotel. Yeah that will be cringe.

You and Dominic share the room and Carly is in room next door. You decided to go eat something so you went to dinning room. It was time for late dinner. You go alone because Dominic already fall asleep and Carly had to do some things. When you were walking down you came across Victoria.

Victoria: omg y/n what are you doing here.

You: Victoria is this really you.

V: yeah girl it is me. What a coincidence, I didn't see you in years.

You: same here. Five years if we are exact.

V: yeah... I'm really sorry I didn't stay that night I feel terrible I....

You: no it's okay I'm doing pretty good now. So how that you decided to visit Rotterdam?

V: oh I'm not visit I'm here because Eurovision. You wouldn't believe we actually represent Italy.

You: really wait I'm here to represent UK.

V: omg really.

You: yes and by we you meant....

V: yeah the whole band.

You: ummn okay. So how are others doing?

V: they doing fine we all are very happy because Eurovision.... yeah.

You: okay I will be going now I have to eat and take care of few things.

V: okay it was nice to see you and if you want to visit me I'm in room 214.

You: okay bye.

You couldn't believe Damiano is here and in the same hotel. Ohhh why have life to be so fucked up. You will probably see him. And Victoria will 100% tell him about you being here. You kind of wanted to see him but how will he react. Do he have a girlfriend. Will he be angry on you for not telling him that he is a father.
You had absolutely no idea what to do.

You just eat and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Damiano's pov:

I was at my room unpacking when I heard Victoria and Ethan talking about something so I decided to join them. I was walking to them but then I heard Vic say something about y/n. I didn't know about witch y/n it was so I decided to listen without them knowing. I know it's rude to eardrop but I have to know what they talking about.

Ethan: was it really her? You could just saw a girl who is similar to her.

Victoria: no I talk with her it was y/n.

E: and what is she doing here?

V: apparently she is here from a same reason as we are.

E: Eurovision?

V: yeah she representing UK.

E: we can't tell Damiano.

V: why not?

E: he will be depressed and he can't became depressed few weeks before Eurovision.

V: he will probably saw her since she is in same hotel as we are.

E: so do we tell him.

V: i don't know maybe it's better if we not. He will try to find her and what if she reject him.

E: yeah we don't want that.

V: I think is the best if I talk with her first.

E: okay, promise no word to Damiano until we are sure that she wouldn't brake his heart again.

V: promise.

When I heard that they stopped talking I quickly rushed back to my room. How? Is she really here? No that can't be true. Faking destiny why are you doing this to me. I must talk to her. At least to explain what really happened. I feel terrible because everything that happened.

To be continue.....