Chapter 8

Now it was only 10 days until  Eurovision final and everybody were tensed. You and of course Måneskin made it in final. In last few days you mostly spend with Dominic or Steve. Once you went for a walk with Victoria. But because of all drama with Damiano you didn't really want to bother her. She told you that Damiano was really sad in last couple of days. And if course you told Victoria why. She adviced you that you should just tell him the truth already because it will give you relief. You were still thinking about her advice but you did catch up really good with Steve and you didn't want to ruin that. Steve was so nice to you. You went for a walks with him, one night he also took you to a restaurant. And the most importantly he was so sweet with Dominic. It looked like he is his father. But you were also sceptical what will happen after Eurovision. Will you and Steve keep seeing each other. You liked that idea but it would be really hard since he live in Rotterdam. You need to ask him that next time you will see him. Right now you are preparing for next practice. It was a lot of work behind the scene to do before great final of Eurovision song contest even if people don't realize that. When you have your instrument packed you Steve was waiting you in car in front of hotel. You were happy to see him. You two were talking about life and job, vacation you been on, places you saw, favorite food, movies... You had such a great time with him. You just wished this would never end but yeah all goof things have an end. You two arrived to stadium and you had to try on your suit and make up to see if it fit right and it did. You were so excited and nervous that you just couldn't wait for grate final. I mean you did perform very well. When you were trying outfit Victoria came up to you.

"Y/n you know you that sooner or later you will have to tell Damiano." In that moment Damiano approach you two and he heard what Victoria said.

"Tell me what?" He asked a little concerned.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to tell you that I refused  cash you give last time for dinner and I slip envelope with your money under the door of your room."

But Damiano knew you were lying. You two were dating for 4 years before you broke up so he just knew when you were hiding something.

"Look y/n I still know when you are lying in my face and 20€ is really not that important that you should not talk about it with me."
You remain silent for a few seconds so he start talking again.

"Y/n maybe you don't want us back together but I still do care about you."

"But you don't have to, you wasn't there when I needed you and I will not needed you again."

"Is this again because of one kiss I had with other girl five years ago. I apologized you for that hundreds of times. I'm really sorry for what happened."

"It's not about that damn kiss Damiano, it's...umm...a..ab...about..."
You couldn't finish that sentence because you started crying. Damiano immediately wrap his arms around you and pull you into his chest. You were now only softly sobbing and you gently pulled out of a hug. Victoria just awkwardly stood there. Damiano was really confused and wanted to ask you what were you so upset about if it wasn't that stupid kiss he had with other girl back then. But he remained silent because he didn't want to upset you even more. Right before you wanted to tell him Steve came to check on you because he saw you crying.

" y/n is everything alright? Is there something you wish to talk about?"

You just nodded and the tell Damiano that you have to talk with Steve and that she will talk with him at hotel dinner. Damiano agreed and you walk away with Steve.

You pov:

Warning: sexual contant, rape

If you can't read it just go on with next chapter.

Steve took you to his office so you could have a private talk with him.

"So y/n tell me what's bothering you"

"It's just I don't know what will happened with us when the Eurovision is over."

"What do you mean us?"

"You and me Steve. Will we stay together, having love relationship or will we brake up?"

" I'm very concerned that at beginning you didn't understand me right. We are not a thing. You were pretty young lonely single woman who I take care of. There is no us, no relationship between two of us. I was with you to have sex with you with I enjoyed doing. You were great but now it's over. I have wife, kids and you are not part of my life."

"What.....you fucking baster how could you do that to me?"

"Very easily and I will do it again."

You didn't understand what he meant by saying I will do it again. But within a few seconds he came close to you and pinned you against the wall. You tried to escape but he was to strong. He slowly started pulling your clothes off. You couldn't move. You scream few times but nobody heard because the room was sound proofed. When you were completely naked he handcuffed you so you couldn't run away. The doors were also locked so nobody could walk in. Then he unbutton his pants and pull you against him. At this time you were hysterically crying but Steve didn't seem to mind it. Then he put his dick inside of you and you screamed again but nobody didn't hear it. This last for what it felt like hours.

To be continue......

Hi I'm really sorry if you are not comfortable with that kind of content.

Also I just waned to thak you for all of your support. And for helping me decided which cover should I use.