Chapter 4

Hi I know this is story about måneskin more about Damiano but if  you like Titanic and country music and you didn't heard song Hey Rose by Matt Cooper yet please check it out is amazing but of course this is just my opinion.

Also I just must put song from måneskin here.

Now I think it's time to write another chapter lol

---------------------------------------------------------

When you woke up you get call from your agent Carly. She told you that today you must go for a stadium tour, it's kind of thing that all people who will sing on Eurovision must to do. But there of course you will probably see Damiano. Tour was at 11.00 a.m. so you still have time to go for breakfast and make yourself ready. When you were all ready you get phone call from your nanny. She said that she have family emergency and she can't take care of Dominic today. You would ask Carly if she can babysit him but she is coming with you on tour. It was now only half an hour to tour and you still didn't find anyone who could take care of Dominic so you decided to take him with you. You were kind of worried that manager wouldn't want him there but you didn't really have another option since you couldn't just leave him at hotel. He is just little boy after all. You quickly prepared him and go.

When you arrived at stadium. Carly was there all in panic waiting for you.
She asked you why are you late and you didn't even had time to answer, she just pulled you with her and you three enter the stadium. Group of singers from all countries were  already there and you quickly went to them.
"You presenting UK right miss. And if I may ask, why are you here with child?" One of guides said. And you answer him that your babysitter isn't available to take care of him so you had to bring him with you. They understood that so they just continue with tour. You you saw your dressing room, backstage, bathroom, stage and a little living room inside stadium.

After tour you had time to talk with other singers. You talked with the most of them but you didn't even get close to Måneskin. Then Dominic said that he must go to a bathroom. You of course went with him, that he wouldn't lost himself again because this was a really big Stadium. When you were walking to the bathroom you meet manager and say hi. He was really sweet to you and he even gave the Dominic a lollipop. Manager told you that his name was Steve. You talked with him for a few minutes and then you went to a bathroom with Dominic. After you came back all of the singers were gathering in the living room. Because manager had something important to say. He gave all of the singers their own schedules for practice. And you recognize the manager it was Steve. After all of the singers get schedules they slowly left. But you stayed for a few minutes because you had to ask Steve something. You asked him if your tone practice could have been moved to another time because you really didn't want to have it with Måneskin. Because you didn't want to talk with Damiano. You are very social person but this conversation would be really awkward so yeah. But the manager said that schedule were already done and you don't have option to switch your tone practice on another hour.

After that you just went to hotel and to take some rest. But then you remembered that you promised Victoria to have a girl night. You really didn't want to have it but you were so good friend and invite her over. She was really excited to finally meet your son. She of course already saw him at the tour but she didn't came close to him because she didn't want to upset Damiano. After all they were band and they didn't have time or a place for argument right now and you completely understand this.

When you were thinking if you should or not tell Victoria about Dominic's father she knock on your door. You still wasn't sure about telling her but after all she is your only best friend. You basically know her from high school. You moved in Italy with your family and when you go to college they moved back to UK. And Victoria was only family that was close to you at college but you didn't want her to tell Damiano. You really didn't know what to do.

When Victoria knock you let her in. It was 6.30 p.m.-time for late dinner. So you ordered pizza so Italian lol.
"Hi how are you y/n?" Victoria asked you all excited. And you answer her that you were fine but of course she knew you weren't because she knows you better that anyone.
"Earth to y/n are you fine" Victoria asked little worried.
"Yes, yes I'm fine I missed you so much and I'm just nerves because Eurovision and everything." You explained her. Then you called Dominic to come so Victoria could meet him. After he came he was little confused because he didn't know her. At first he asked you if this was his new nanny but you explain to him that this is your best friend Victoria and that she wants to meet him.
"Omg such a beautiful young boy you are. I'm Victoria and what's your name?" At first Dominic was a little shy but eventually he start to like Victoria. Then pizza arrived and all of you eat it. After dinner Dominic went to sleep and you talked with Victoria. In the middle of conversation she asked you the question you were afraid of the most: "who is Dominic's father?" In that moment you really didn't know what to answer. Should you tell the truth or lie to your best friend. But it wasn't long till Victoria asked new question still connected with Dominic's father
"So do he live in UK, have a job and couldn't come with you?" Victoria asked.

You said to her "No I'm.... he is not with me anymore."

But of course with that cames new questions over and over again Victoria asked you if he died, did he left you, did he went to be a solider, does he even know about being a father, is Dominic adopted.......
In that moment you couldn't bear this anymore so you just yelled at Victoria

"He is Damiano's son"

This was complete shock for Victoria so she just froze and you start having brake down. It wasn't long till Victoria hugged you and calmed you down.
"Shhhh....y/n everything will be okay"
For you it felt exact like the night that Damiano cheated on you. Victoria came to you, calmed you down and next morning disappeared and left a single note. This was your baddest memory of all, best friend leaving you when you need her the most.
You just hoped that Dominic didn't heared when you yelled.

To be continue.....

Dear readers could you please tell me witch tip of writing you like more. The one form this chapter or you like more of a dialogue like I did in my first three chapters?