Chapter 5

Omg I just can't believe that we hit 2k readers. For me this is really a lot. Thank you so much and I would really appreciated if you vote.

I'm very sorry for short chapter. Today is my last day at school and we have to do that whole concert or something and it really takes a lot of work. I promise my next chapters will be longer and better. I hope you have a great day.
---------------------------------------------------------
Just important part from last chapter:

"He is Damiano's son"

This was complete shock for Victoria so she just froze and you start having brake down....

After you calmed down Victoria start looking directly in your eyes and both of you staid quiet. She didn't really know what to say then you speak "Victoria please don't tell him"
"When, how?" Victoria asked confused. You explained to her about that that you found out about pregnancy after you moved back to UK and that you just couldn't returned back to Damiano.
But of course she started asking you question again: why if you love him, why don't you tell him now.....

It was already late at night and Victoria decided to go to sleep. She is your best friend so she promised that she won't tell Damiano about child.

Next day you had tone practice with måneskin and one other singer from Spain. This time you left Dominic with babysitter. When you arrived to stadium the energy was very tensed. You glanced at Damiano few times and he also glanced at you.

When tone practice started you were first, måneskin's were second and Spain was last one. After practice all of you were at living room in stadium because manger Steve had something to say. He told that all of you were awesome and that he can't wait for Eurovision to start. When you were packing your instrument ( idk witch one just chose the one you like the most) Damiano approached you. "What do you want Damiano" you said in very sassy tone.

"I.... I just wanted to tell you that you were amazing today and it will be really difficult to beat you up."

"Okay thank you I guess. So if you don't have to say anything else please go. Our conversations are really awkward and I don't want that."

He said that there is no point of your conversations being awkward because before you started dating you two were friends. But you didn't want to talk to him, basically you wanted but it would be even more awkward. He understood that and went back to his band. When you already left you realize that you forgot your phone at living room in stadium so you must to go back. When you came back you grabbed your phone you bump into manager Steve.

"I'm so sorry sir. I shouldn't be here.... I forgot my phone so I came back to found it....um..." you talked really quickly because you were so nerves.

"It's okay, it happened to anyone don't worry."

"Thank you sir."

"So y/n what would you say if I asked you come on coffee with me?"

You didn't know if he is just nice or he trying to flirt with you. But he is manager and you wanted to be nice and you said yes. You two went to the nearest coffee shop. You get really good along with Steve. He was very nice to you. After about an hour you needed to go because of Dominic. You tanked him and went to hotel.

To be continue.....