Chapter 3

No one's pov:

When you woke up you took Dominic to breakfast. It was typical hotel breakfast. You take eggs, bread and orange juice and Dominic take pancakes and limon juice.

Dominic: mummy I want more juice.

You: okay sweetie you can get it. It's right over there and be careful okay.

D: okay.

Then Dominic went for more juice. But when he get it he didn't know how to get back to his mother so he start crying. He just stand there crying. Then Damiano came and lower himself that he was looking into Dominic eyes.

Damiano: hello little boy what's wrong?

Dominic: I don't know where my mummy is.

Da (Damiano): what's your name?

Do (Dominic): my name is Dominic.

Da: nice mine is Damiano and what is your mother's name?

Do: mummy.

Da: no what is her real name?

Do: I call her mummy.

Da: and what do other people call her?

Do: they call her y/n.

Then Damiano start thinking if it could be possible that this is y/n's child. I mean from his y/n.

Da: don't worry we will find her okay. And is your father also here?

Do: no I don't know where he is.

Da: okay is your mummy here in dinning room?

Do: yes she is, she sit at table 23 I just don't know where that is.

Da: come here I know where table 23 is.

Then Damiano pick up Dominic and he start searching for table 23. Then he saw y/n his y/n. He froze.
But in moment when she called for Dominic he start to realize movement around him. Y/n pick up Dominic from his hands. At first she didn't even realize that Damiano was standing right in front of her.

You: Dominic are you okay where were you?

Dominic: I get lost but then this man helped me found you.

Then you look up and see that this man was Damiano. You were in complete shock. I mean of all people in this hotel was he the one who helped your son back to you.

You: ummm.... Damiano thank you for bringing me my son back.

Damiano: no problem y/n..... can I ask ...um how are you?

You: I'm fine thanks for asking.

D: I heard you are going on Eurovision, congratulations.

You: yeah.... thank you and also congratulations to you to.

D: okay.....ummm... are you here alone ...ummm.... I mean is your husband with you...

You: oh no I'm not married and it's really not any of your businesses.

D: okay I think I should be going my band probably waiting for me so....

You: ummm.... yeah have a good day.

D: you to.

Then he left. You and Dominic sat at  table again and you stay quiet.

Dominic: mummy who was this man.

You: I don't know honey just someone who helped you.

D: but you knew his name and he didn't tell you.

You: sweetie he was my friend long time ago.

D: why I don't know him if he is your friend?

You: we had an argument and we stopped being friends. Now you know, just can you please stay quiet and eat.

You were thinking if you should tell Damiano about child I mean is only fer since he is his father. But he will be angry for not telling him before and.....
Then you decided to talk with Victoria and ask her for advice.
After breakfast you left Dominic with Carly and call Victoria if she want to go for a walk with you. Of course she agreed so you waited her in front of hotel. First few minutes you two just walked in silence then you start to speak.

You: did you speak with Damiano this morning?

Victoria: we were together at breakfast but he was awfully quiet. He didn't want to speak with any of us. Why do you asking?

You: I...we talked to each other.

V: so are you back together?

You: no of course not.

V: are you still mad at him look he tried to explain you. After few weeks when you broke up with
him he was searching for you but you moved on.

You: no I'm not mad at him I just I don't know it's complicated.

V: I don't believe you people always say that is complicated. Even if it really isn't.

You:......

V: are you in relationship with someone right now?

You: no.

V: do you still love him?

You: yeah kind of but I can't just get back together with him it hurt. I'm scared that he will hurt me again and he probably wouldn't even want us together.

V: he want you. He always wanted you. After you left he was devastated you can't even imagine how.

You: he could think of that before he decided to go making out with another woman.

V: it wasn't his fault and it was long time ago, he changed.

You: I can't.

V: why not you love him and he love you. Where is a problem?

You: I just can't.

V: Why?

You: I have a child.

V:..........

You:........

V: why didn't you tell me we were supposed to be best friends.

You: I.... I didn't want him to found out. And we kind of lose touch after I moved back in UK.

V: I understand. But you could still talk to me. Look I'm sorry I was....

You: no it's okay.

V: so is a boy or girl?

You: it's a boy I named him Dominic.

V: awfully close to Damiano. How old is he?

You decided to lie about his age because you didn't want Victoria to found out that he is Damiano's child so you said he was 4 instead of five.
Victoria was quite happy for you and she wanted to see him but it was getting late so you decided that she can come tomorrow to your room and you two could have a little girl night and she would be able to meet Dominic. But you didn't want her to question to much because she could found out about Dominic's father and you really didn't want that she would be the one telling Damiano about him being a father. After your conversation with Victoria you went to your room and fall asleep.

To be continue.....