Chapter 12

Next morning Damiano woke up because someone knocked on his door. He quickly get up and opened the door. It was Carly. "I came to take Dominic back." Damiano went to his bed and slowly wake Dominic up. "Is she feeling better?" Damiano asked Carly. And she answered him "she wants to see you. She asked if you can come into hospital and bring Dominic." "Does she really wants that?" Carly just nodded meanwhile Dominic got up from the bed and run to Carly. " I will take him to breakfast. Be ready at 1pm. I will come and take you two to the hospital." Dominic asked if he was going to see mummy and Carly answered him. After Carly and Dominic left for breakfast he went to Victoria's room. Victoria was already back from staying all days with you because you were already feeling much better. Damiano knocked on the door.

"Vic are you up?" She opened door still looking all sleepy.

"Damiano is freaking seven in the morning. I'm tired. What do you want?"

"I was just nerves because I will go to see y/n in the hospital today. I don't know what to say to her."

Victoria just sight and told him
" look everything will be fine. You know she is understanding person. You two will talk a little and I'm sure she will very appreciate that you took care of Dominic."

Damiano thanked Vic for advice and went down to eat breakfast. He just couldn't wait for hour to be 1pm. He was also questioning himself what did you wanted to tell him. Was it important or maybe he is just over thinking. After he ate he went outside to light a cigarette. He just needed to calm down but it didn't seem to be working. He tried to watch tv, write new song, listen to music.... but it didn't work he was even more nerves as before. This were the longest five hours in his life. When the hour finally said 1pm he went to wait for Carly and Dominic in hotel lobby. As soon as they came he went to car. Carly drove them to hospital in which you were in.

When they came in your hospital room Dominic quickly run to you and hugged you. "Slow down little one your mummy is hurt." Damiano said approaching Dominic and pick him up. "You know I'm almost fine. I will be released in couple of days and I will be able to preform in Eurovision finally." Before Damiano could say anything Carly approached you and said "before you leave Rotterdam you have to go make a statement on police station. Also we pressed charges against you know who and there is no possible way for him to get out. He will get what he deserves. That stupid bast...."

"Carly I appreciate everything you done for me. I will make a statement as soon as I get out of this hospital. And if police doesn't I will make sure he will get exactly what deserves." You then smiled and looked at Dominic who was still in Damiano's arms. He then looked at you
"mummy I missed you" you smiled at him "your friend Damiano took good care of me. He played with me all the time when you were gone." You then glanced over at Damiano's face. This was the right time to tell him. Indeed you were in hospital but you just feel that this is the time. "Damiano can we talk for a moment. Alone." You glanced at Carly. She immediately understand that you wanted her and Dominic to leave them to talk. After they left Damiano stepped closer to you and sat and the edge of your hospital bed. "How are you really feeling?" You groaned "like I was hit by the car. My whole body hurts not just the part where.....umm you know what can you pass me a glass of water." And he did. You took a little sip of water and gesture him to put glass back on the table. "I can't believe I let that happened to you." Damiano sadly looked at your eyes.

"Damiano is not your fault. Stop blaming yourself. I was stupid for thinking that he cared about me....   I'm just glad he didn't do anything to Dominic."

"But I could have protected you."

"I know you could but it wasn't your job to. I know what have we been thru and I know you would never do that to me. I was so stupid for not giving you another chance." You sadly looked at your hands and sight.

"It will be okay. That monster is in prison. Better for him to not get out because I would...."

"Damiano forget about him. He is in the past."

"Forget. How can I just forget what he did. I saw in what condition you were when we found you. You nearly died. And everything police will do is just to put him in prison." Damiano's anger was getting bigger with every word he said about Steve.

"Can we please stop talking about him. I just want to forget and move on."

Damiano wasn't really pleased with that but he respected that you don't want to talk about that peace of shit.

"So I heard Dominic quite like you."

"Yeah little sunshine, he was always asking when will you come back. I wish one day I will have amazing son like him."

Your face suddenly become more serious. You felt that nerves wave all over your body. There it was the moment of the truth. You had to tell him. Is now or never.

"Damiano remember when I wanted to tell you something back at the stadium?"

He just nodded and waited for you to continue. Your hands were sweating and you liked your lips.

"I am so nerves. Well I don't know how exactly to tell you this but is just that Dominic is ...."

To be continued....