Chapter 13

I know you waited so long for this and I'm so so sorry but here it is. New chapter.

"I am so nerves. Well I don't know how exactly to tell you this but is just that Dominic is ...."

Damiano saw that you were really nerves. He took your hands into his then looked directly into your eyes and said "you can tell me. Look if you are not okay with me being that close to Dominic, it's okay I understand. I..."

Before Damiano could continue, you stopped him and said very quickly "Dominic is your son." Right after you said that you looked away from Damiano.

He was obviously in shock and didn't quite realize the whole situation so he said really nervesly. " Excuse me can you say that again, I didn't quite understand."

"Damiano I'm so sorry for keeping this away from you but I just I....." You started crying and he gently pulled you into a hug. He had his head on top of yourself and he kissed your hair. Then he calmly whispered "how?"

After you stopped crying you pulled away from hug. "After we broke up and I moved back to UK I found out I was pregnant. I wanted to tell you but at the time you were dating that girl. I saw it on Instagram and you.... You looked so happy. I didn't want to ruin that."

Damiano seem very calm "Y//n..... You should have told me."

"I know I just didn't know how and when. I wanted to tell you from the first day I saw you again. But then I just didn't find the courage to do so."

"Look don't worry I kinda understand."

Meanwhile you stopped crying. You made eye contact with Damiano and both of you started smiling at each other.
You were so happy that you finally told him. And he wasn't angry at you for keeping this away from him for so long. Well maybe he was a little but didn't show it. Few minutes after Carly and Dominic came in. Dominic came to you and said "Mommy when are you coming home?"

You smiled and answered him "I will come today in the afternoon. Doctor have to took one final look at me to see if I am okay, then I will come back to you."

You saw Dominic all happy and you smiled. Then doctor came in.

"Miss we have to do some final exams then you will be relisted."

You then went with doctor to do the final exam. He said that you were alright so you can now go out of the hospital. The doctor also said that you should rest for few days but you should be fine to preform on Eurovision final in one week.

I know that this chapter is short and you waited so long for it and I'm so sorry for that. But I have tone of work for school and I will try to do my best to continue the story.  And I will try to write the new chapters as soon as possible. Thank you all for understanding. I love you all 😗♥️.