Chapter 9

With Damiano:

After you went somewhere with Steve Damiano was with his band. They practice a little longer than others. It was already dark and they decided to leave. When Damiano helped packing Victoria's guitar he saw that your instrument was still in the living room along with all of your other things. But they were last one there. Even cleaners already left about half an hour ago.
He told that to Victoria and she was also confused. I mean it's normal if y/n would left your instrument here because tomorrow they have more practice but not your purse, phone and keys for a hotel room. Because this was really unusual they decided to go look for you. They went thru whole stadium but you weren't anywhere to found. Victoria called your agent Carly but she said that she didn't see you since this morning and that you didn't call her. Carly was also worried about you. Then Ethan say that they should call Steve since he is the last one you been with. They found Steve's number on the internet and called him. At first nobody answered but then Steve finely picked up the phone.

Phone call:

Steve: who's this?

Damiano: it's Damiano David from Måneskin, rock band from Italy which will preform on Eurovision finale. We meet before. I just want to ask if you maybe know where would y/n l/n be because you were the last one who saw her and all of us are really worried about her.

S: I'm sorry but I don't know where she is.

D: what was the time you last saw her.

S: I don't know she left somewhere after our talk.

Then Damiano heard scream thru phone.

D: what was that?

Then Steve left the call. This was when they knew something is very wrong. They remembered that they didn't take a look into Steve's office. They run there as quickly as they could. They heard something inside but they could not open the door. Thomas quickly run to pick something they could pick the lock with and they opened doors. What they saw inside was terrifying. There was Steve with his dick still inside of you. You already past out few hours ago. You were all covered in blood and scratches, there was a lot of blood under your body on the floor as well.

Damiano and Ethan quickly run and grabbed Steve. They pull him away from your unconscious body. They pined him at the wall and punched him as hard as they could. Thomas called the police and Victoria run up to you and tried to wake you up. As soon as the policemen came they arrested Steve and took him to the police station. The ambulance came soon and they took you to the hospital. Victoria went with them because someone needed to identify you.

Police also took Damiano, Ethan and Thomas on police station so they could ask what happened. After they came on police station, policemen put all of the men in interigacion room. Damiano almost couldn't control himself to murder Steve. Policeman asked what happened and Steve said that he will not answer on any of their questions before his lawyer come. So they took him to another room to wait for his lawyer.

Meanwhile Ethan and Thomas explained how they found you in Steve's office in that terrible condition. But Damiano remind silent whole time because he was so angry. After policeman stoped asking Ethan and Thomas they took them out of interigacion room. But Damiano had to stay because they said that they want to ask him few more questions.

Interigacion with Damiano:

Policeman first question was in what relationship was he with zrtvijo. Damiano told them that he was in love relationship with you few years ago but now you were just friends. He also told them you have a child.

They also asked him when he last saw you, did he knew Steve, in what relationship were you and Steve, why were you in Rotherham, they also ask him about your family if they were close to you, if he knew them.....

Of course Damiano answered honestly on all of their questions. He told them that he didn't like Steve but you seemed happy with him and that you spend a lot of time with him lately, he also told about Eurovision and Steve being manger of Stadium Eurovision will be in. And other stuff they asked him.

After he was done with interigacion, Damiano asked if he could see you but they told him that they don't know in what condition you are in. They told him that he should check in the local hospital since ambulance took you there. Policeman said that he will have to ask you few questions but they will wait until you would get better.

After they left from police station, Thomas called Victoria and asked how you are doing. Victoria cried when she answered the phone and al of the boys were very scared. She explained that they don't know if you will survive since you lost a really big amount of blood. When Damiano heard that he just sit on the ground on the side walk and tears started pouring out of his eyes. He also felt a little dizzy. His head was pounding. Thomas and Ethan sat besides him and they just sat there in complete silence. Non of them didn't know what to do next. Ethan suggest that they should call Carly and tell her what happened with you. Damiano just nodded and Ethan called Carly.

Phonecall with Carly:

Carly: hello who's this?

Ethan: It's Ethan from Måneskin.

C: Please say that you know where y/n is. I'm worried to death. She didn't called or anything.

E: Carly I..... She is in a..... terrible condition.

C: What ..... what happened? Carly was now very concerned because you were like a sister to her.

E: She..... she was raped... and they.... they don't know if she gona make it.

C: What...... where is she now?

E: Ambulance took her to local hospital but we don't know how's with her. Victoria told us that what doctors said.

C: I'm coming.

Then Damiano gestured Ethan to gave him phone.

Damiano: Carly hello, Damiano here. Can I ask where is Dominic.

C: yea yeah .... He is here in the hotel room with me.

D: Carly listen to me. Thomas and Ethan will go check on y/n. Is it all right if I came in hotel and be with you and Dominic. I... I just don't know if I can see her right now.

C: yes Damiano of course you can.

Then they ended call. Thomas went with Damiano in the hotel. Because they didn't want him to do anything stupid because he really loves you.

To be continue....

To all of my dear readers out there I really hope you will never have to experience rape in your life and also don't even think about doing it to someone. It's just that rape is such a big problem in the modern world. I just saw on tik tok girl who was raped in the middle of the street at the day light and it really broke my heart. I wanted to include this in my story because I have feeling that we just don't realize what a huge problem this is and it's really so sad that some people are capable of doing that.

To all of my girls out there please be careful. I know it's annoying when someone say to you to change your outfit because is to reviling but they only mean good by that. Stay safe my Queens 😘❤️