Chapter 11

Meanwhile with Damiano:

*The time when you get in hospital*

Ethan, Damiano and Thomas went back to the hotel. Damiano went to see Carly while Ethan and Thomas went to eat something in the dinning room.
Damiano knock on the Carly's door and she opened.

"Can I come in?" Damiano asked. And of course Carly agreed.
Damiano them came into her apartment.

"Do you know if she is any better" Carly asked really worried. But Damiano didn't know answer on that question. He just told her that Victoria should call them and tell them any updates. Carly just nodded and sit down. They sat in silence for a few minutes. Then Dominic woke up from his afternoon nap and came to them.

"Good morning Carly and Damiano."

"It's already afternoon little one."
Damiano said and pick him up. He placed Dominic into his lap and let him play with his hair. Meanwhile Carly just watched them. Then she said "Damiano I have to call lawyer for y/n's case. Are you okay if I leave Dominic with you for few hours?" Damiano just nodded and continue to watch Dominic played with his hair. "If you need anything go to y/n's room there he have some toys but don't go thru her stuff because she will get angry with me, here are her keys." Damiano again just nodded. Then Carly went to another room and start calling all local lawyers and detective who will help you with the case. Because you will most sure need to go in front of judge.

"Where is my mummy?" Dominic asked few minutes after Carly left. And he was look like he would start crying any moment. "Don't worry little one she will get back soon." Damiano told him. "But where is she?" In the moment Damiano didn't really know what to say. He couldn't tell five year old that she was raped so he just told Dominic that she is in hospital. " Why is she in hospital?" "Dominic look your mummy got hurt really bad and she have to stay in hospital for a while but you need to be a good boy and wait for her. Promise me you will be good until she returns." Then Dominic gave his pinky promise to Damiano.

"When will she return?" "I'm sorry little one but I don't know. Maybe a week or two."

"But who will take care of me? Who will read bed time stories for me? Who will sing me to sleep and play with me?" Dominic was clearly very upset because his mother wasn't here but she couldn't leave hospital yet.

" Don't worry Dominic I will take care of you. I will read to you, sing to you and play with you." Damiano was actually pretty happy that he have opportunity to take care for Dominic since he always wanted to have a child to take care of. And if Dominic like him maybe y/n will give Damiano a new chance. But Damiano was also wondering what did y/n wanted to tell him before she went with that bastard Steve. It sounded important.

After few hours Carly came back and tell Damiano that you are already feel better and will be relisted from hospital in few days but probably won't be mentally prepared to preform on Eurovision finale. But your health is more important that some singing competition. Damiano was so relieft that you were better. Then Carly asked him if he could take care for Dominic for tonight because she have to go into hospital to tell you about lawyer and that Victoria could have some rest since she was almost two days with you in hospital. Of course he said yes because he wanted to spend more time with Dominic. Dominic was like a son to him.(Damiano you have no idea lol 😂).

When Carly left Damiano took Dominic to his room and let him sleep on his bed. Few minutes after that Ethan and Thomas knocked on Damiano's door. Damiano quietly opened the door and ask what they need. Ethan bring him dinner since Damiano didn't really eat anything in past two days. Damiano thanked them and laid next to Dominic observing his fotures. After some time Damiano also feel asleep.

To be continued.....