Chapter 9: Alastor's Peerage; Part 1

Alastor was teetered out of his home a half hour after Aria pounced on im, his hair disheveled and his right cheek rubbed raw. He stumbles a few stops before composing himself. She had nuzzled against him for so long his skin was rubbed raw. He chuckles. Before snapping his fingers. He teleports to a unknown room with a round table with 28 seats. He snaps his fingers, and several mirror like objects appear. Only one seems to be showing any form of activity.

"Hm. A lot of the fellows are busy today."

The mirror to his right shimmers and reveals the image of a ghostly pale man. He was ruggedly handsome, with Raven black hair that draped down to his shoulders. His ears were pointed and his eyes were a ruby red. He had a small, well trimmed mustache and goatee.

 He had a small, well trimmed mustache and goatee

"It has been awhile, Alastor."

"Dracula Tepes. How are Lisa and Alucard?"

"Alucard is off flirting with a few fallen angels he met awhile back, but Lisa is right here next to me."

The mirror shimmers and Dracula's image blurs for a moment and shrinks as another joins it. It clears and Alastor clearly sees a beautiful blonde haired woman. Like her Dracula, she was as white as ash, but her eyes shimmered with a gentle blue. She smiles warmly, as she puts down a beaker.

"Oh Alastor! How are you doing? Are you eating well?"

Alastor smiled, a soft smile.

"I am doing fine lady Lisa. And you? How's the new baby?"

Lisa pats her stomach and smiles.

"They're doing fine. We're not sure if it's a boy or a girl, but they're welcome all the same."

"Good, good. Anyways onto business."

"Yes. What seems to be the problem?"

"The Khaos Brigade are getting more... brash. They tried to use the Lovecraft Essence from Lovecraft's Amalgam to attempt to revive my darling Aria as a subservient drone to her whims in an attempt to sway me to my side."

Dracula scowls as he calmly laces fingers.

"That is worrying. It's not easy to get the blood of the Amalgam. She must have given them something very valuable."

"We'll no. The Amalgam willing traded her the blood. But for what. Ophis was... out of character as well. She seemed... irate and desperate. During the time we spoke. She wasn't as monotone as usual."

"Oh, then she definitely gave something valuable. The Dimensional Gap? No, the Amalgam has their own separate dimension."

"I would ask them themselves, but I feel like they would simply dance around the subject like the smug bastard they are."

Dracula hums and drums his fingers on his desk, his long fingernails lightly clacking against the wood.

"This is quite the mystery. I'll try and search for any Brigade activity in my territory. You yourself must search for the answers. I have a child on the way, and must make sure Lisa doesn't blow up the castle in the later stages of the pregnancy."

"I understand old friend. Take care."

The mirror shimmers and dims, but soon another brightens. Alastor turns to the now active mirror and a grinning, bloodied face of a bespectacled man appears.

"Ah, Dr. Ludwig."

"Guten Tag Alastor! Are you doing vell?"

"Very well. And you?"

"Wunderbar! Ze others and I have been traveling through the different underworlds attacking creatures and harvesting their organs. I'm hoping I can find a way to augment my Übercharge."

"Good for you. Anyways, I have a job request. I want you to hunt down the Khaos Brigade. Do what you wish their bodies, just wear them down. I need them off my back for a little while."

"Zah! I vill discuss with ze others, but I'll gladly help you camarade!"

A distant explosion and a Texan accent going:

"Yeeeeee!"

"Oh! Looks like zey are almost finished. Anyvays. I'll leave you be. Tata!"

The mirror goes dark and Alastor grins. That'll do for today.