Chapter 6: The Rating Game

Alastor hums as he sits down next to Sirzechs. He grins. He then turns to face his cousin.

"I can't wait to see what happens! I hope they kick that horny chickens ass."

Sirzechs stays silent.

"You know, I'm kind of disappointed in you brother. You claim you love your sister, yet you force your sister into this situation. Trying so hard to avoid the marriage that YOU and uncle forced upon her. No consideration of her feelings."

"I didn't have a choice

"Didn't have choice? Why, that's the largest fib I've ever heard! We BOTH know that you have enough pull to have avoided this mess! You wouldn't have had to see me for another fifty years! Buuuuut nooooooo! Devilkind is more important than putting my sister in a harmful and loveless relationship! Your a shitty brother, and it's time to accept that!"

Alastor calms down, and turns back to the screen, seeing Issei using Dress Break. Demonic sigils float through the air.

"I thought I told him not to use that."

Alastor watches as Yubelluma ambushes Koneko, but to everyone's surprise she tanked the hit and punched her out of the air. But as Yubelluma reached for her Phoenix tears, Kiba destroyed the precious commodity.

"Ah! I of course that they would be bringing their Phoenix Tears, so I made sure to tell them so they were prepared."

He smiles as the take on Yubelluma. They struggle with her bomb magic, but slowly adapt. They slowly wear her down, before comboing her. She finall falls after Issei uppercuts her. They then catch up to Akeno, who had just intimidated Ravel into retiring from the match. They then congregate on the top of the school, helping Rias. Rider was incredibly tough. And he fought as dirtily as possible. He burned parts of the clothes of Akeno and Koneko, hoping their embarrassment would give him an opening. But they fought on. Every time he scored a hit, they would return with five more blows, with Asia and Gasper providing support. Asia's draining spell was incredibly effective, rapidly wearing him down. Finally, he collapses to his knees, and Rias finishes him off with a massive PoD blast. They cheer and hug and cry. Alastor smirks.

"And today is also the day that I prove I'm the better educator here."

He stands up and goes to celebrate with his younger cousin. He struts into the room and chuckles.

"Well done you all! I'm very proud of how well you worked together especially you Rias, Gaspsr and Asia. Koneko, I'm so glad you managed to tank that shot."

"You beat me with giant eldritch tentacles on the last two days. Of course my body would become tougher."

"Haha! I know! But Issei! I am... very disappointed in you. I asked you not to use THAT spell. But you did anyways. Thankfully, you have enough self control that you didn't just start firing it at every chick you saw today.  Other than those poor girls in Riser'a Peerage. I'll have to go apologize to them later. So Issei, if I see you use that again..."

"NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME ONCE I'M DONE WITH YOU

"NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME ONCE I'M DONE WITH YOU. COMPRENDO?"

"yes sir."

"Good!"

He pulls a large pot and magically generates a table and chairs. He motions for them to sit and opens the pot.

"Here's my secret ingredient jambalaya! The secret ingredient?"

"The tears of sinner!"

They recoil slightly.

"Kidding!"

They laugh nervously and starts to eat