Chapter 1: Visit

A figure stands in front of the ORC building, a strange and overly energetic smile of his face. He pushes the door open and walks inside. He marvels at the interior before heading to a certain door and hears angry voices from inside. He knocks. And he's the yelling die down. He smiles as a petite girl with white hair opens the door, before slowly looking up to his face. He smiles down at her.

"Hel-!"

She slams the door, before slowly opening again.

"-lo!"

She slams it again. She rushes back to her king.

"Rias, there's a creep at the door."

"What do they look like?"

"Well, he's tall, he has weird red clothes, a big smile, and red hair with owl ear things. And a cane thing with an old radio on it."

      Grayfia and Rias pale, and Grayfia immediately rushes over and opens the door. There stands the man, still smiling.

"May I speak now?"

"Yes, yes sorry Lord Alastor."

He steps in, grinning.

"Hello, dear cousin! How are you?"

"Alastor! What are you doing here?"

"Well I heard your getting engaged to the flappy bird, so I decided to come see for myself if he's worthy. Given his reputation... he's not."

"How dare you insult my brother! Who are you, anyways. Oh I know! Some kind of low class di-"

      She then feels a dark presence right behind her, she turns and sees Alastor staring at her with radio disk eyes and an creepy glowing smile. His voice rips through the air, even though he didn't even move his mouth.

"If you wish to live the next second... keep your prissy mouth shut. Got it, little girl."

She nods vigorously. He then nods slowly before straightening up and smirking.

"As expected. All you Phenex clan folk are pitiful cowards who whine and bitch when they don't get what they want, and once they're beaten, they act all wounded like they're crippled for life."

A fireball smacks Alastor in the face, and he slowly turns to face Riser, who is smirking at him. He sighs.

"I forgot the arrogant twats part. Well, I deal with you easily."

"Bring it on you filth! Riser will-!"

     Riser doesn't finish his sentence as he is instantly has a hole blasted through his right pectoral area, severing his arm. They all turn to stare at Alastor, who grins demonically, not having moved a single muscle. Riser screams in agony, before a hole is blasted through in each of his legs. Riser face plants into the ground.

"Oh? Groveling at my feet. You should do that. After all..."

"...I did take out the Old Satan Faction by myself."