Wendigo Alastor and a few other questions

Part A

I've been thinking about Alastor's cannibal nature. He has tiny deer antlers and reer footprints on his feet. And since Wendigos are often associated with deer, the questions are...

1) Should I make Alastor have a "Cursed Gear", where he becomes a Wendigo. He'll look something like this.

2) Should I make him have a Wendigo familiar?

Part B:

I need to get the romance train moving, so I was thinking up some way to start it up. I have few ideas. The most votes on idea will come first.

1) Alastor once had a relationship with a human girl. One day, she was killed by some vengeful devils. In a blind rage, Alastor tore them apart but kept them alive for the rest of eternity, before dumping them in a volcano.

He buried her and proclaimed himself asexual as not to be bogged down by thots. Though dark magic has been occurring in her village and Alastor goes to silence it, only to find that her grave is one of the disturbed. And so, Alastor goes mental.

Featruing: a special guest! Or two! But anyways, here's a hint.

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

2) Alastor is being hunted down by a crazy, horny Yandere angel. She's an absolute bombshell, but Alastor finds her too crazy, even for him! But she is very persistent. What a headache.

Doesn't help her brother is an absolutely mentally unstable madman of a siscon, and he wants Alastor out of the picture. If he can find his weakness.

Crazy angel: DARLING!~

Alastor:

3) He has gained the attention of the daughter of an eldeitch god. Now, he has to deal with an equally powerful but far less calm girl. Not to mention her eldeitch parent is very insistent that she leaves, as they want some peace and quiet with their spouse. Not with an ultra powerful daughter rampaging around. But having a child of an eldeitch god attracts  very unwanted attention, including several very high class priests and exorcists.

4) You choose

Part C:

If the Wendigo familiar option isn't picked, then what kind of Familiar should Alastor have? You guys can recommend.