Chapter 4: The Battle, Part 2

The red haired cat girl falls back.

"Li!"

"Don't worry my dear. It's non lethal! Just a concussive magic shot. Nighty night."

     He pulls the trigger, which then shoots out a glowing beam that enters Ni's forehead. Her eyes roll back and she falls to the ground unconscious.

"Two of Riser's pawns have been retired."

    Alastor grins wider. He quietly walks through the forest, before he raises his hands and catches two blades. He grins even wider.

"Sorry, girls, can't bother to hurt you too bad!"

       He pushes them away, before snapping his fingers. Two black tentacles whip out of fiery portals and whack them in the back of their heads, instantly knocking them out. He smirks as he gently catches their bodies, and lays them down. He then hears the revving of two chainsaws, and casually dodges out of the way. He then judo flips the two kids, before knocking them out with a quick chop.

"Too easy."

He then trips a charging Mira, and slams the but of his rifle into the back of her head, sending her flying into a tree.

"Oops. Think I put a bit too much force in that one."

   Then, he spots Riser, having a major tantrum over losing his pieces so quickly. Alastor chuckles before he hides in the branches of a tree.

"Three. Two. One. Zero."

         He pulls the trigger, firing a perfect shot that perfectly strikes Ravel, knocking her out. He then takes out Yubelluna. While Riser panics and looks around to try to spot Alastor, the Radio Demon aims again, loading a special bullet, made specially for this occasion. What was it, you may ask? A special, highly painful bullet, that tortures it's victim till unconsciousness.

"Suffer."

He pulls the trigger, sending the bullet streaking across the arena and nailing Riser right... in his dick. Riser collapses and screams in pain. Orange bolts of energy crackles across his body. Alastor slowly descends form the tree, and slowly walks up to the writhing Riser.

"Well. Well. Well. Looks like you couldn't even land a hit on me. Nighty night, chicken bite."

He then fires another round into Riser's head.

"Riser has been eliminated. Alastor wins."

Alastor bows, and warps back to the starting room. Gasper tackles his chest, causing him to stumble back a bit. He then snaps his fingers and a black tendril erupts from a fiery portal again and blocks a fireball.

"Ah! Hello Lord Phenex. Pissed that I kicked you son's ass so easily?"

"There no way someone like you could have beaten my son! You cheated!"

"Hmm. I think you'll find that hard to prove. Not that you had much credibility in the first place."

"Do you think I'm some kind of fucking joke?! Am I some sort of clown?"

"Mmmaybe."

Lord Phenex raises his hand again to fire another fire ball, but black tendrils wrap around and squeeze, breaking all the bones in his limbs. They then vanish and Alastor step on Lord Phenex's face. He bends down, demonic glyphs forming around his face as it seems to glitch.

"I would suggest you leave me be. I do not wish be tried for the murder of a high class Devil."

He then turns and speaks to Rias.

"Now, my dear cousin, it's time for us to go to your training!"

He grabs all of her peerage in inky black tentacles, and teleports away.