Chapter 7: Lost Love, Now Returned

(So, many thanks to @Project_Fallen-Angel for improving my proposals. Give them a pat on the back or something. I dunno.)

Alastor was happily humming as he skips through a small town. Locals smile and waves as he passes and he waves. He comes across a church, knocks and straightens up his bow tie. A kindly older man opens the door, and smirks at the Radio Demon.

"Alastor. Pleasure to see you here. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Father Alfred. How is your son Bruce?"

"He is fine. Trying to get over his phobia of bats."

"Good. But how has it been? When I came into town, there was a strange scent in the air."

"Indeed. We... we are having a problem with the undead. Someone is using incredibly dark and abominable magic. The dead rise and attack and attempt to consume anyone they get their claws on. But, there are a few corpses just... missing one of them including... including..."

"What?"

"Aria."

Let's just say, Alastor was furious. He wasn't just furious, he was beyond livid. Hellish tears in space popped around him, filling the church either a cacophonie howl of screams and roars. Violent static screeches, yet the pastor remains unfazed.

"WHO'S BEHIND THIS?"

"It's... supernatural folk. Called themselves the Khaos Brigade. But I believe it has something to with you. There was a small girl in black clothing."

"Thanks. I'll be going to brutally murder them. I'll use their blood to hosanna die my new suits."

He marches out of the church, walking through the graveyard as his smile slowly fades. He stops at a small grave. He stares down silently at the grave.

Softly, he speaks

Softly, he speaks.

"Hello darling. Although your body now longer lies beneath my feet, I hope you can still hear me, wherever your soul lies."

He chuckles sadly. Before tears start to stream down his face.

 Before tears start to stream down his face