Chapter 3: The Battle, Part 1

Alastor now stands in front of the sealed door. Sirzechs waves his hand and the seal disappears. Alastor throws open the doors and marches to the coffin on the floor. He knocks.

"Go away!"

"Gasper my boy, it is I! Alastor!"

"Mr. Alaster?!"

The coffin immediately opens and the little boy pops out.

"Still cross dressing I see."

"What? I think they're cute."

"It's fine. I'm just commentating. So how are you my boy? You look healthy."

"I'm fine! But why are you here Mr. Alaster?"

"I'm gonna be training you and your peerage!"

"Noooo! I don't wanna fight!"

"It's okay my boy, I'll go easy on you."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky."

Gasper sticks out his pinky finger, and Alastor curls his around the Dhampir's finger. Issei pipes up.

"Hey! That's not fair!"

A loud gunshot is heard and Issei falls on his ass as he stares at the bullet hole in the wall next to him. Alasotor, now armed with a large old fashioned hunting rifle, slowly crouches down to Issei's level.

"The reason he gets a pass I because he has suffered greatly due to his half human heritage AND his sacred gear. I now consider him to be a son of sorts, and I swore never to let him be harmed again. So keep your wimpy pervert mouth shut."

      Alastor then makes the rifle disappear in a flash of red light, before scooping Gasper out of his box, and giving him a piggy back ride.

"Now, young Dhampir, to training!"

He walks off, talking and laughing with Gasper. Sirzechs sighs.

"We should follow them. I'll inform the school board, and then I'll inform the council. He always causes trouble, that man."

"That's what makes him so intriguing. He is a mystery."

Timeskip

     An arena has been set up for Alastor and Riser and his Peerage. Alastor smirks as he polishes his hunting rifle. He pulls back the hammer, and his never ending devilish smirk widens.

"Time to hunt the blazing turkey."

       He then stands and snaps his fingers, teleporting himself into the arena. He quietly sneaks behind some bushes, and stays still, quietly monitoring the surrounding area. Suddenly, he hears rustling off to his right, and he quietly pulls out his rifle, aiming it in the direction of the rustling. There, he sees a few of the girls of Riser's Peerage. It's the cat twins. He aims, and carefully puts his finger on the trigger.

The screen goes black as a gunshot rings in the air.