Chapter//32🐉

Heya!
Whacha doin' guys!
How are you? I am fine btw. Having some hard time to tell the truth, exams and stuff, I am ending my first year of high school next week...Happy maybe, sad maybe...It went really fast. It is time to end this fan fic and start the others!
Tonight it ends enjoy the last three chapters of it!

Enjoy 😉

Beeeep*

——————
———

Fury had already started the mission. Tony although he was still dreadful from all the action that had happened that night, the truths that had been told, his kid being who knows where, had decided to be a part of it, hoping that Peter was still alive and that Skip had not killed him yet.

"Peter is smart Tony, he will be alright."-Stephen Strange said placing a hand on his shoulder but Tony moved away.

"You all knew Steph, you knew and you didn't tell me!"-Tony said hurt filling his eyes.

"He made us promise him...He was scared...we couldn't-..."-Wanda started to say.

"Enough...I don't want to hear it."-Tony said his head aching from all of it.

"If you are done with all the chatter can we continue with the mission? So I have the location of Skip Westtcot and Vulture, we believe Spiderman and Faux are handling the situation but 7 kids are in danger and there are numerous guards inside, all armed criminals, fugitive to the law."-Nick Fury said.

"Who's Faux?"-Nat asked.

"A reckless teenager in leather suit, make sure to not kill her while operating, also don't touch her, it makes her nervous."-Fury said rubbing his tempers. That kid would be his death.

"Spiderman? You mean Peter can be inside there?"-Steve asked.

"Yes we believe she tracked the kid back there, it was their plan all along, but I highly doubt he wants to come our alive. He has other plans."-Fury said and with that he left.

Tony felt weak.

"We will bring him back alive...promise!"-Stephen said and hugged him although Tony was still mad at him.

"If he is not, I am never forgiving myself."-Tony said and the squad started the mission.

...

Faux in the other side had took half of the guards under her control along the hallway, it only took one touch directly on their skin and they where mind controlled.

With their help she reached to the place the kids where being held, they where faintly crying on the corner.

She reached their hands.-"Shhhh...you'll be fine. Spiderman and Faux are here to help you all!"-she whispered giving them warm smiles.

"Spiderman! Yayy!"-A kid almost yelled.

"Shhh or the bad guys will find us."-She said lowely. She than clicked three times in the hallway, signaling Peter that she was leaving.

Than she took the kids out by the window on the last container, placed them all safely on the end of the port. But now that the lids where safe Peter was nowhere to be seen. She had to go back in, but that's when she noticed a group of people entering the port.

"Clint, Pietro and Bruce take care of the kids while we enter."-Steve said loudly.

"Hello there Faux!"-Pietro said rushing near her.-"I really want to know what your powers are!"

"Really Pietro? This is not the moment my boyfriend is dying inside!"-Faux said helping Clint and Bruce with the kids.

"She's right, not the moment!"-Bruce said loading the kids inside the cars.

"But I-..."-Pietro wanted to say but got a death glare from Clint.-"Alright alright!"

And that's when the explosion happened. All of them froze in place as they watched a part of the ship light up in flames.

"No!"-Faux yelled!-"Peter!"

...

-Before-

Peter took a deep breath after Faux left. He wiggled a few times before he found a comfortable spot in-the ropes. He started humming the song again.

He heard three clicks...Faux had saved the kids, that was his cue!

Skip came back inside to check on him after a few more minutes.-"Hey there kid. Ready for some fun?"

"Oh hell yeah!"-Peter said and cut the ropes with his strength, falling down landing on his feet.

What happened next was to fast for Skip to comprehend. Peter kicked him down with his super strength and used his back up web-shooters to pin him against the wall.

"How to turn tables?"-Peter said his face dead serious.

Skip didn't say anything but cursed.

"What? Didn't expect that the kid would bite back did you?"-Peter said and punched him on the nose making it crack.

Skip whined in pain.-"What are you going to do kid? Kill me?"

"That's my plan in fact!"-Peter said mockingly.

"I thought so."-Skip smirked. He wiggled on the web finding a remote in his pocket and pressing the button.-"See you in Hell!"-He said to Peter and hell broke loose.

And...Cut the crap! Whoops!