Chapter // 21 🦋

A/N

Hey !
The story is going grate but it needs a time-skip!...Okay I will make a small time skip for like a month or two.That means Peter and Mj are together and love each other more than ever,and the avengers have bounded with Peter more than ever....But did I promise you a new superhero?Yes I did!

Enjoy 😉

Beeeeeep*

——————
———

Stephen woke up by a call.It was Peter asking him if he would be making it to the grand presentation of the gam-a laser power.He took his best clothes and of course his cloak.As for his relationship with Tony...let's say it had grown big enough to go on real dates and even hang out more than ever.

As for Peter...these two months had been his best.His girlfriend was the most caring and amazing person to ever be around him and his new family loved him for real.Expect for David who would still abuse him and make him pay all the bills.Aunt May and Happy had just had a baby but that didn't mean that May didn't love him anymore...she would sent him cards and letters every month.Call him every week to ask on him and sometimes even visit.

Skip hadn't crossed his path yet since the time he had showed in that camera monitor.Spiderman had busted a couple gun deals profiting a lot of alien-like-guns from Vulture and his two sidekicks Paul Zenith and Dean Gallery.He hadn't fought Avengers they where probably planing the big hit.But he had a back up team...a family out of all avengers.A team with Stephen, Loki, Nat and Clint!Just in case he wouldn't be able to handle them all!

Peter was getting ready for the grand conference that they would be holding with Mr.Stark.It was his big day...he was super happy!Mj was helping him pick a tie,Stephen was in his way,Wanda was probably just looking at how adorable the couple where.

-Just a spoiler.After Peter came from the date with Mj and told them he had a girlfriend now,There was a big party thrown only for him...They all hugged and congregated him Tony telling "That's my kid!" and Steve giving lecture about never braking the girls heart.

———

Tony came inside the room.-"Hey kid!You did grate at the conference!The laser power is a trend now..."

"Mr.Stark...can you promise me something?"-Peter said with a worried face.

"What is it Kid?"-He asked.

"If someone asks you for the laser gam-a guns project...you won't give them!"-Peter said he knew Skip would do everything to take them.He probably was planing it now.

"What makes you think I would give it to someone?The guns are an inside project not many people know about it anyway!There is no reason to worry!"-Tony said.

"Promise me Mr.Stark!"-Peter said with his sad tone.

"I promise Pete.But I doubt someone would ask for these!"-Tony said and patted Peter's shoulders.

"Thanks! I have to go now.Its getting late."-Peter said looking at the time.It was almost time for patrol.-"Steph said he is waiting for you at the lab."

"Oh..Uh...Okay!"-Tony said a little nervous.-"Do you want someone to take you home?"

"No thanks Mr.Stark.I wouldn't be here I was you...Steph can get angry if you don't show up soon!"-Peter said with a wink.

"Kid!Don't push your luck."-Tony said making Peter laugh.Suddenly a hole opened in his foot and he ended up inside a portal and straight into Stephen's arms.