Chapter // 26 🐡

A/N

Hey...

As you can see I am not dead!

Yeah sorry for not updating I just finished my two other books on Marvel stories and started a new one Real Dad Spiderson and Irondad story.And now I will quickly finish this one so it wont stuck unfinished!There will be 35 Chapters plus epilogue!Dont worry the book continues I am not dead!

Enjoy 😉

Beeeeeeeep*

——————
———

It was nightfall and the sky was losing the bright light from the sun-rays.It was quiet and really relaxing to see a silent city lay down Peter's feet.

Peter stoped at his house and than changed his clothes.He was really wrong when he thought he wouldn't see David.

He was standing at the doorstep when Peter had finally stoped changing.

"Look he decided to show up!You thought I wouldn't notice you didn't come last night!?"-David asked taking his arm and dragging him to the kitchen.

Peter was to tired to try and fight him back or even try to explain himself.So his plan was to just take the beating and clearly go to sleep shortly after.

But...David three him against the wall in the kitchen.He took out some papers and envelopes that probably where emailed bills .-"You Son of a Bitch didn't pay the bills!"-David said throwing the bills in his face.Than he took out his belt.Peter knew what came next.-"If you don't pay the bills I sent you back to May..!May will love to have a burden now that she has her own family and baby...Will she!?"

Peter felt his head ache now.If he didn't pay the bills he would really end up losing his place in this house eventually making a burden to May.The last thing he ever wanted was her to be unhappy because of him.And now that she had a newborn...

"I will pay them next week...After my paycheck!"-Peter said with a low voice.

David laughed.-"That's what you said last week!Spending money on whores won't pay this house!You'll need to learn a lesson!"

Peter gulped.This was going to hurt like b$tch!

—Natasha's Pov!—

"Peter didn't answer the phone again!"-Tony said again making everyone huff in annunoyance.

I just stood there messaging with Steph to see if there where news on Peter.

"It's been more than 24 hours!"-Tony yelled in his phone talking to who knows who.

"Did you try to call his uncle?"-Bruce asked also worried.

"You asked me 5 times!Yes I did.He doesn't have any idea!"-Tony said closing his phone.

"I asked his girlfriend.She says he probably forgot to charge his phone."-Steve said also closing his phone.

"I don't like that David!"-Loki said picking with his nails.

Okay that's it.I am paying a visit to that David's house!

———

I have a really bad feeling about this.And this feeling has been with me since I left the tower.

I have been ringing the bell and knocking on the door for minutes.I know someone is inside.I can hear whisperings and footsteps all around the house.