Chapter // 3 🐣

A/N

Seeing you guys again in this story gives me depression vibes...
So sad...Alexa play Despacito !
😂 lol just kidding i am happy to see you again...I will try to make the story more comic for you!There will be situations in some parts just some !!!

Now Enjoy 😉

Beeeep*

——————
———

The alarm went on and he smashed it again for the fifth time this week.He hadn't slept last night because of a new project in some kind of mini-drones and luckily finished two of them...He made a mental note to try them that afternoon.It was 07:30 he had no job today because he changed the shifts with a friend at his work.But he had school at 08:30 so he had to stay without sleep .

He stood up from the not-so-comfy chair and walked inside the bathroom that was next door with his bedroom,took a quick cold shower and wore some clean clothes.A gray hoodie with a pair of black old jeans .Wore a pair of nice socks and his converse that were falling apart but little did he care.

He didn't open the phone to see the notifications nor did he open it last night or during the night.He never saw the message from none other that Tony Stark ,he just shoved it in his pocket and took his glasses.

He looked in the mirror for a while.The face was the same as last night.All cuts and dry blood .It hadn't heal because he ate nothing and his enhanced healing needs food to proceed.

He could swear he heard footsteps and that his spidery sense wouldn't stop warning him about danger.Something he got every morning as long as he was in this house.He was alone !David was at work nothing interesting about any of this paranoid sense.

He left the bedroom to go in the kitchen.

"Good-morning Pete! "-HELEN said to him.

"Hi HELEN!"-Peter responded.

—Tony's Pov*( because why not?)—

I am in-front of this Peter Kid's apartment door.Not a nice place for a billionaire to be first think in the morning but never-mind the sacrifice was worthy.

I knocked a few times on the door but nobody answered.The boy should be awake after i sent him the message!Why wasn't he opening the door already.

I noticed the door was open...Maybe they wont mind if i go inside.I steeped inside the doorstep and waited for any of the owners to show up.Well someone was in already.Because they were using the shower.I remember that i told him i would be there at 07:30...

I took a look around the living room...it was more like a dying room. Full of shattered glasses and empty bottles.The kitchen was next to it saturated by a three foot wall but you could see the other side clearly...wait is that blood in the wall.

Okay i am starting to creep out!This house gives me bad vibes.But then i hear a bathroom door open and after a few short minutes i see a kid walking out of what looks like his bedroom.He didn't notice me at all like I was invisible,indeed he walked inside the kitchen taking to...who was he talking to?

"Good morning Pete!"-A voice from his glasses said.

"Hi Helen!"-The little boy with brown wavy curls said.He looked like an angel but what the fuck happened to his face!And is that a wound in his arm?It was totally bleeding in his hoodie.