Chapter 34//🦌

Hi!
This one is the last chapter and than will be a short Epilogue!
I don't have much to say!
It was really fun writing this fanfic, as it was my first one! And I really developed as a writer since when I started it in the beginning of the quarantine! I have also developed my skills and grammar/vocabulary on English seeing as it is not my first language. And writing all this is a big achievement! I hope you had fun reading it and it wasn't tantalizing that I wrote it so slow! I love you all! Go check my other fics I have some pretty good stuff from other fandoms too...

Enjoy 😉

Beeeeep*

——————
———

Brightness!

It hurt his eyes! Very very bright! He tried to move.-"Ughh."-he yelped in pain. His arms was casted and it weighed tons.

"Peter!"-A voice said, it sounded like it came from the end of a tunnel. Was he having another sensory overload?

"Light...o-off."-he said, his voice raspy and his throat dry.

"Get the damn SUN off the way!"-A very familiar voice said.

"How are we supposed to get rid of the FUCKING SUN Tony!"-A female voice said.

"I can do something."-A loud voice came from the other side.

Thunders came from outside, it was definitely raining now.-"Better?"-the loud voice said.

Peter removed his hand from his eyes. The room was filled with people, every and each off them looking at Peter with big smiles.

Outside was raining, it was the middle of July! Thor had probably started a storm to black out the sun from him. Peter laughed, than his laugh turned into a fit cough.-"Water..."

Wanda reached a glass with her red aura and floated all the way to Peter.-"Here sweetness!"

He drank it all like his life depended on it, making all the people on the room laugh.-"Thanks..."

"No problem."-Tony said, so that had been Tony demanding the sun to go away.

"Did you all just black out the sun for me?"-Peter asked laughing again.

"That was mostly me."-Thor said his voice loud, making Peter cover his ears in pain.

"Look what you did! You and your loud voice!"-Loki hissed at him.

"I didn't mean."-he half whispered.

"Sensory overload!"-Peter said his ears closed.

"Everyone OUT!"-Tony demanded.

Everyone started protesting, they wanted to stay there with Peter.

"It's better of we go for now."-Stephen said softly taking everyone towards the door.

Soon the room was empty, only Peter and Tony inside it.

Silence.

Peter broke it.-"Mr.Stark I am very very sorry..."

"Don't you dare!"-Tony cut him off.

"I am sorry."-Peter whispered a tear falling softly. He didn't mean to mess around with Toby so much.

"I said don't you dare say sorry! You broke all the rules, you have been braking all my rules for a year! Sneaking out at nights, saving people, fighting criminals, risking your life numerous times! Than fighting the damn Avengers, almost killing me! But let's not count that! You than go after the most dangerous duo on New York! Hunting Vulture! What where you thinking! You gave me a heart attack! And than you though you could go away with it!"

"Mr.Sta-..."

"Ah ha ha ! Don't Mr.Stark me! You are grounded! No more Spidermanig around till next year! And no more action until you are 20!  Understood young man!"-Tony said using his mother (Moly Weasly) voice.

Peter who though he was about to be thrown out, now was confused.-"Mr.Stark...What do you mean grounded?"

"What do you wanna hear it in Spanish Ground-ious!"-Tony said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Aren't you supposed to hand me over to Fury or something?"-Peter asked even more confused, was he playing games or something?

Tony sighted.-"Why would I even do that? Also! You are dating Fury's daughter! WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING!"

Than Peter laughed. This situation was going south!-"You mean Mj! Yeah, found that put later."

"Also no, I won't hand you over to Fury, you though you could escape me huh? No you are a part of the family now, you care way to much to let you go, even though you lied to me for a year! I will still have you here better than anywhere."-Tony said his voice now going to normal.

Peter felt his cheeks wet from a tear.-"Mr.Stark...I can't stay..."

"If you are going to say I will go back to Aunt May, who is enjoying her third honeymoon in Bahamas, don't, she already signed the papers, you are now officially a Stark, you are going nowhere!"-Tony said becoming overprotective.

Peter was shocked.-"But Mr.Stark..."

"Steph told me you called me dad a few moments before you passed out...What happened to that!"

That's when people wanted to disappear into thin air, he had said that?-"I never said that!"

"Friday! Can you replay Stephens footage from that night?"-Tony asked.

"Okay Okay, Just don't replay it!"- Peter panicked, he really didn't want to hear it again.

Tony laughed and sat on the bed next to Peter. Peter who now was sitting up, looked down ashamed.-"I am sorry."-Tony said softly taking Peter into a hug.

"No I am sorry...I was reckless for revenge."-Peter said.

"No Peter, I am sorry foe what you went though all these years, and I couldn't protect you."-Tony whispered ruffling his hair, still holding him tight into a hug.

Peter left out a sob.-"But you saved me now. Thanks dad."-He said his voice growing smaller and smaller by every word.

Tony held him on his arms. He was officially a dad. And he had let emotions take over him, and he didn't care, he was golding his kid and that was all he needed, all he wanted, all he cared.-"Love you son!"

"Me too dad!"

And...Cut the Cuteness!