Chapter // 29 🦢

Hello!
Please don't be angry at me for not updating! I just wanted to say stay tuned cause I want to end this book in a few days and there will be 35 chapters all in all!

Enjoy 😉

Beeeeeeeeep*

——————
———

Two days later Peter found out about Faux wanting to meet him.It was late now but they could probably still meet up and make a plan to end all this because 6 kids where now kidnaped by Skip.

Faux wasn't angry for Peter's late reply or even for his low physical appearance. He even wondered if Faux knew about his well-being life?!

But here they where on the top of the Plaza Hotel having a conversation about the plan.

"I still don't understand how is it possible that you have THE Shields files!"-Peter said looking at the files on Skip Westcott.

Faux wiggled her curly dark hair in one side.-"That's one of my favorite parts about this case. I stole it. Anyway so what's the plan?"

"Skip called again. He wants the blueprint in two days or else he will kill one by one all the kids."-Peter said with a low tired voice.

"Understandable! So what are We going to do."-Faux asked as she sat down next to a column.

"I will bring the blueprints tomorrow...I will find a way and take them from Mr.Stark, as for you I wish you can help me take down everyone while I hand the blueprints tp the Vulture and Skip."-Peter as Spiderman said.

"Good! Meet me here when you have the blueprints, than we talk about the fighting strategies and the way we will use to locate him."-Faux said and Peter agreed. It was the only way to stop them and he was aware of that.

He ended there the conversation and swing back at the tower...The clock was ticking so he had to do something fast. He thought about it for hours and when it was finally midnight he found a plan.

The blueprints had to be at the case in the lab...There was where he saw them for the last time and he just hoped they where still there.

With small steps and without making noises he opened his rooms door and started to crawl his way to the labs. It was dark and nobody was awake to see a small figure crawl in the high walls of the hallway.

When he was inside the lab he went straight at the case...He knew the code so it was easy to get in it. Well FRIDAY was not in his side and Tony and some others were already notified. There where so many blueprints on there.

Peter took some of the blueprints  and stuffed them inside his bag. He was doing so when he heard someone.

"Peter?! What are you doing?"-The familiar voice of Tony said  with a concerned tone on it.

Peter knew this would probably happen so he just closed his backpack and put it on his back. At the door Tony, Steve, Bruce and Bucky where standing all of them confused.-"I would really want to explain all this Mr.Stark...But I have people to save Skip wont stop unless I give him what he wants. Just stopped by to borrow these national threatening projects."

"Peter you can't take those! They are dangerous in wrong hands!"-Steve said from the door now taking some steps closer to Peter but stopped when Peter made the stop hand gesture.

"I know...But they are in my hands!"-Peter said as Tony tried to come closer.-"Mr.Stark don't come any closer...You can't stop me on this!"-Now Peter was standing really close to the glass windows.

"You won't leave this door with those blueprints without telling me why are you taking them kid!"-Tony threatened.

"Door? Who said I will be using a door?"-Peter said and fixed his bag in his back.-"I am sorry Mr.Stark...Forgive me on this!"-He said and with a backflip he jumped out of the window making everyone in the room scream in terrifiction.

Tony called his suit as fast as possible and flew out after him but nothing...He saw nothing.-"FRIDAY can you spot Peter anywhere?!"

"I am sorry boss! No sign of him."-FRIDAY informed.

------Meanwile elsewhere.

Peter had used his web-shooters to swing all the way to Queens. He stopped outside his old 'house' and entered his old bedroom. He opened the box of weapons that he had under his bed and took out some other blueprints.

After he was done with what he was doing he removed his web-shooters and only kept his silver bracelets. He wrote a letter that took him 10 minutes to write to Tony and left the web-shooters near the letter. He wrote a quick message to Faux about changing plans and left his phone on the desk amongst with Tony's tracker...He would probably be there any minute.

He closed his backpack and threw it on leaving the house. The minute he stepped outside a tini-sharp needle pain shoot him in the neck.

Let's just say it was all going like Peter planed.

AND...CUT IT!