Prologue!🐞

A/N

This is my first Marvel Fanfic story don't judge because i wrote two other story's outside that.I may suffer from leak of intelligence when it comes for little grammar Mistakes !

Anyway Enjoy the story folks!

His name is Peter,Peter Parker.He was 14 years old when he got bitten by a radioactive spider .Now he is 15 years old lives with his last relative after Aunt Mays Marriage with Happy Hogans.

The man he lives with gets payed by May to take care of Parker.His name is David Parker and is a jobless alcoholic who makes Peter work all day and beats up when he makes "mistakes".

Peter doesn't have any solution because if he tells someone about his abusive "Uncle" he will get kicked out or worse beaten to death. Even that he has superpowers he can't use them against David for many reasons!

First if David finds out Peter is Spiderman he won't let him go on patrols.

Second he will end up in police stations and get in high freak security jails.

Peter doesn't really care about the minor beatings that he gets from his "Uncle" so he just normally lives his monotone life as an Orphan Penis Parker at the nerd Midtown school.

When he was firstly spider-man he had only that pyjama-like suit but he slowly started creating a new one and since 4 months now he uses a high tech suit that he managed to make by himself and the best part is Karen his A.I and the sophisticated web-shooters.

How he made it? Well before coming to live with David ,Peter worked in a Computer Fixing shop and there he could find different parts for his creations.As for the spandex he paid with his money from the job.Unlike now that he hd to give these money to Davit Parker cause as he said "We have bills to pay and if you don't want to end up in the streets you have to hand it to me!Worthless brat!"...

Well thats what Peter lives in though.

Peter never blamed Aunt May for it.She was pregnant and soon would have to take care of her own family! 'She deserves it'-Peter always thought.-'I cant be her wage anymore!'

Peter was positive in many ways but sometimes he would just sit in the largest and tallest building and would jump just to shoot a web in the last moment...

Peter was a boy of gold...To good for this world but unlike others he missed a part of his heart!

Something he never thought he would ever find after Bens death and Mays marriage...He missed a whole box of puzzle peaces and he is holding just a ripped of peace...

He missed a whole loving and caring family...

——

As for the avengers!

Well Tony was dumped by Pepper ,He started drinking again and skipping sleep ...AND also was in some deep shit with Nick Fury.(I can hear half of the avengers yell "Language" at me right now lol 😂).

Well Steve was officially free to date and later marry Bucky!

Clint was Clint!(He feel in love with the vents though! 😂)

Natasha just returned from a mission with her sister and her family.She was now just enjoying the company of these mental's' and her loves Bruce Baners.

Bruce!You can say that he wrote another book on Gamma Radiation and Biological Self-healings that occurred to be seen in bio-mutants and radioactive-mutants ,which in Bruces eye, where very rare.

Pietro now is Clint's prank partner.

Wanda and Vision now where together and Pietro often fells left out thats why he joined Clint.

Thor was at the moment in an adventure with Guardians of Galaxy and was probably fighting Quill right now.(Or is Quill fighting him?)

Guardians of Galaxy where out in the space and where probably looking for "unwanted" trouble .

Ant Man and Wasp where just living outside the Avengers Tower with their daughter Cassie .

Shuri and her Brother where in Wakanda and often would come to visit the other Avengers.

Steven Strange was just strange.He would show time by time by any portal and tell them if something was wrong or if he needed help with something.

Rhodey was pissed of by Tony's attitude and behavior so he would just come and go and check on him time by time but that was never enough for him.

Sam was trying to keep up with Gen Z and Gen X and often was taken as a boomer.

Loki was somewhere in the galaxy.Everyone thinks he is dead until the day he will show up and make some trouble.Who know what his other plans are? Maybe wake up and summon a monster from hell. Or just treacle a sleeping fucking Dragon and blame it on Thor!Well God of Mischief knows!

As for others they where living their best lives outside and inside Earth.

Tony was dumped and for him that turned out to be a devastating loss and he never stepped out of it however the other Avengers would care and try to take his mind out of it.

He would just sit in the lab all day and sometime even skip sleep for dayss...living only with coffee and alcohol.

His jokes became rearer but he would always make others laugh when hw felt in the right mood.

But they missed a part! Since Tony became distant they just felt guilt and sadness.Just like a missing peace of puzzle that keeps them wanting.An empty place that they tried to fill with everything they could find but it never was replaced neither was it forgotten!

This went on and on until They found the Formula of Live given by Tony's life saver! W/Gp=Gr ...The formula of life that was literally the thing that got stuck in Tony's mind for months and than years!

...

How did it start?...well...

...

There once was a boy named Peter Parker...