Chapter // 17 🦉

A/N

Heya folks the author again.Some awesome ideas from NeehaShaikh9 made me make a little changes but that don't infect the plot.Indeed they make it better! So a new Superhero enters the chat!Who is he/she well...🤐

Enjoy 😉

——————
———

The conference with Tony and Peter went better than expected.Peter seemed to be a little nervous but the positivity that Mj gave him made him feel released.Plus even for a second he didn't seem to stop thinking about the 'date' that would be in two days.

The bad thing about the conference was that the whole New York would see it live and now Flash and his gang would beat the shit out of him from jealousy but Peter had a plan just in case they tried to beat him again.

After the conference Stephen came and took Peter to go shopping as he had a date Tuesday night...that's why he needed new clothes and Peter didn't even tried to protest because he didn't want to end falling from a portal for 1 hour like the last time he refused a churro from Stephen.

When he came back he just ate dinner with some avengers and than went to sleep really exhausted...Sleep came fast and for the first time in months the only thing he dreamed of was the nice curled brunet and her beautiful charming eyes.

——Time skip morning!——

Sunday morning came eventually.Peter woke up after a night full of pleasant dreams.

Maybe his life was really taking a turn after all!A date ,a well paid job and lots of friends.But whatever he had to finish Skip and capture Vulture, even if it took him all of those things...

Peter sat up and went to the bathroom took a shower brushed his teeth.And than took some random clothes from the big closet.Not forgetting his glasses.

"Morning Pete!"-HELEN greeted.

"Mornin' got anything for me?"-Peter said making his way to the kitchen.

"You have two messages from Mj, 7 missed calls from Ned and a message from Eddie."-HELEN said clearly.

Peter was about to enter the kitchen.-"Open Mj messages please!"

"Morning loser! I am busy in Tuesday!Can we meet this Monday?"-HELEN reads.

"Message her back saying that it's okay with me and tell her that I will message the place later!"-Peter said and entered in a kitchen full of people.

Clint was the first one to notice Peter .-"The lover boy is back!"-He said and the whole avengers cheered up.

Oh no!How did they found out so fast!-"Wha...who told you?!"-Peter said and gave Tony a glare .

"Don't look at me!I didn't do anything!!"-Toby said with a smirk
that told otherwise.

"So Tuesday is ya' day?"-Pietro said showing a pancake in his mouth.

Peter sat down and Vision placed a plate with pancakes in front of him.Some looked a little burnt but maybe they tasted better.-"No changed plans it's tomorrow!"