Fault

My eyes flickered open as I lifted my head. I took a look downs and sighed pulling myself back to Ricky's chest. I snuggled in resting there for a second before forcing myself to get up. I left a small kiss above his heart and tucked him back in. Chris wasn't in the kitchen yet but in the guest room sipping a cup of coffee while laying back scrolling through his phone. I brushed past the doorway and herd the cup connect with the glass table.

"Hey sage" he said walking towards the door "yeah."I answered unenthusiastically "can we talk?" "Sure, I should probably make Ricky breakfast though." I started towards the kitchen him following closely behind me.
"So I was just wondering about you and him." I pulled out a pan sitting it on the warming stove. "you want eggs?" " yeah sure ,but back to what I was saying. You and Rick." he leaned against the counter.

"There's nothing really to talk about." I pulled the container out and went to get a spatula. Chris gently grabbed my arm "you need to admit here, now that you have a problem." " I don't know what your talking about please let me go." I requested annoyed.
"You can't just put away the facts and pretend you're not there. Even Rick leaving isn't enough to snap you out of this?" He started to gently shake my wrists.

"Leave me alone Chris." " Tell me you have a problem." "Chris" "admit it." "I don't have a fucking problem." "Then fucking stop drinking." "No" " why?" "Because it makes me feel good, fuck so does Rick. But he's leaving, Nick left, Matt left, you left every fucking body left. " "What?" I slid down along the fridge.
"I disappointed my parents, Matt fucked me over because I deserved it, you left because im a bad person and now so is Rick." I cried " I don't agree with some of your decisions. Rick loves you he's said it a million times. he just can't watch you fall down into the abyss, that's why he can he loves you too much." "I'm a cancer to him." I put my head into my knees and I herd the loud annoying beeps.

Chris turned around and grabbed the flaming pan throwing it into the sink and dousing it in water. "shit dude." Ricky said loudly jogging out. "trying to burn down my place?" He turned the stove off and just looked down at me makeup most likely smeared. The corners of his mouth dropped to the ground. He walked over and gently brushed stray hairs from my face. "come on stand up." He offered his hand. I did as asked "I'm gonna go buy breakfast, I'll be back in a bit." he grabbed his coat and exited.

He pulled me into a hug and placed his hands on my thighs. "jump" I wrapped my legs around his back as he walked though to the bedroom and placed me inside the blankets. "a little nap." he tugged off my shorts and pulled my bra off. Then covered me up before climbing in and nuzzling his face deep into my neck. He held my hands in his up to my chest. "I love you" he whispered snuggling as close as he possibly could to me.