Delays

I pushed the lid firmly on the grande cup and set the staw in. " Bryan?" I called and soon a hand took the cup. It was the busiest time of day, 7am, opening time.  I hurried back to the register  " Can I have a  Pumpkin Spice latte?" Asked a tall figure. I looked up and there was Chris, it was actually the same Chris from here before and dinner. He just looked so different I couldn't really tell. "Oh my gosh, I though you were supposed to be gone?" "My friends plane was delayed becaude of the snow, so we got rescheduled to tommorow. So how about a cinnamon roll latte." "What?" " Save your schmuck lady Ricky told me you know how." "Damnit."

I pumped in the cinnamon and poured it over ice. "So, do you wanna hang out?" "What about your girlfriend?" "Strictly as friends" " I know won't she be a little upset?" "No, shes in Ohio taking pictures. I would understand if you'd rather be with Rick." "No, I don't know we might not work out."  "Im sorry about that, well. If u want just come over when you get off. You still have my number?" "Yeah, just text me the address." "Okay, i'll see you later." "Bye Chris." I laughed as he walked away.

I finnally finished work, litterally so exhausting. But I made it over to the adress Chris gave me. It was an apartment similar to Ricks in size but a little more decorated. Even a cute little bat door mat that I waited patiently on.  "Wow, you actually came." He said a bit surprised. " Yeah, I mean if your busy-" "No just everyone is usually too tired to hangout after work."

"Well someone's gotta kick your ass at Left 4 Dead" he laughed and invited me in.  It was amazing on the inside,  like a perfect goth play palace. "Creeper out?" " No its really cool" "well do you want something to drink?" "Im fine." "Well everything's set up downstairs." He started down with me following behind.

He also had instruments , but guitars, basses, mics, and a small recording space.  "How many instruments do you play?" "I usually sing, but I can play guitar and bass too." "So Ryan told me you, josh, Ricky, josh, and ryan were in a band." " Me, Her boyfriend, Ricky, Ryan, and our friend Devin. Josh is our tour manager." " Whats the name?" "Motionless in White."

I've herd about them, supposedly they're wanna be goths. And a lot of shit that doesn't really seem to be true.  "I  already know." He said sitting Down."Huh?" "You probable her we suck and were jerks." He laughed. " I havn't really heard that much, and your obviously not a jerk so." "Thanks,  so sit down so I can shame you and your kids." He held out a remote and I joined him.

"So where are you guys going?" I asked "Europe" "You get to play in Europe?" " Yeah 4 weeks" "You're all leaving for a month?" I finnally start to make friends ,but I guess they're gonna be gone alot. " Yeah, but Ryan and Allie are staying" " Which Ryan?" "Josh's girlfriend Ryan." "Well at least I have her." "Are you pouting?" "No." "Hey, im sorry. Rick probably should have told you sooner." "It's fine, It just sucks. What about your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend, were just dating." " ahhh, so shes your girlfriend" He threw a large pillow at my face giving him enough time to shoot me. "Damnit Chris, and shouldn't you be asleep?" "I have a 12 hour plane ride tommorow. I can stay up past my bed time."