The Scare of Set-Ups

After a long night of cuddling it surprised me when he wasn't in the bed when I woke up. But there was a large suitcase packed to it's brim in the corner. I slide my underwear on and walked out. The flat was pretty warm, so I wandered until  I found him sitting on the floor in the kitchen throw in out all of his food. The place was spotless now, "Morning" I greeted wrapping my arms around his neck leaving a kiss on his cheek. He returned it "Sorry my hands are pretty gross. If you wanna take a shower or something then I should be done by then."  "Okay."

I pushed all of my makeup back into my bag  and set to down.  Its a little awkward being at his house,  im kind of a hermit.  I went back in and he was speedily texting on his phone. "Hey, Do you want to go get lunch with Josh and Ryan?"  "Sure." "What sounds good to you?" He asked putting his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"I don't know Chipotle?" "Okay, do you still mind if it's a few more people?" "Not really."  "Okay, is Carl Von Luger ,okay? Im sorry I just go the text." "Can we stop by my house, I need to change and get more cash." "No, you're being stuck with my friends. So im buying your meal." "Ricky, come on that place is expensive." "Honestly I don't mind, and you look beautiful by the way."

When we got back to my place I changed into a dress that stopped about my boobs and turned to long sleeves of lace. I would have worn heels but I would have been his height if not taller. I fixed my makeup a little and we left.

Half way through the ride he noticed I wasn't really comfortable with whatever he was playing and changed it to HIM.  When we did get there 6 people were waiting at the table. I recognised Ryan and she stood up to give me a hug.  Shes really sweet and we text alot. "Sam, That's Chris, Sabrina, Josh, and Melissa. " I gave a simple wave and sat next to Ryan.

Me: So many people .

Ryan: Only two more left.

Me: does it seem like Rick's trying to see what everyone thinks of me or am I paranoid.

Ryan: ya a little, but your really cool. They have no reason not to like you. Plus Sabrina's kinda doing the same thing as you.

Me: Melissa?

Ryan:  Josh's wife. Allie, is really cool too and she'll be here anytime.

Me: Why does Rick have so many friends.

Ryan: wait have you been to Ricks house?

Me: Yeah, just last night.

Ryan: So he explained the whole band thing?

Me: I know he plays guitar, but nothing more.

Next she sent a picture, josh, some guy with shory hair, the Chris guy, Rick, and eathier a guy or a girl wearing a suit with a patch of green hair.

Josh, Ryan,  Chris, Ricky, and Devin.

"Holy shit" I said aloud on accident.

"Allie needs help with something we'll be right back." She said excusing us. We got outside and I immediately pulled out the pack from my purse lighting one.  Chris gave me a dirty glare,  great.  "Hey im sorry, I just figured you knew what you were getting into." She apologized.

"No, I just. I just havent had a chance to smoke all day and then im kinda ambushed by people.And Chris just gave me this really dirty look." "Oh just ignore that he's straight edge." "Whats that?" "He doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs. Him and Josh are, he just really hates to see people smoke. But don't worry as ling as you're not forcing anything on him you guys will be fine."

"Just go home and have a talk with Rick about it, I assure you it'll be a surprise."  Around the corner the same guy with a woman with purple hair came around with a ciggerette between his fingers. "See this is Allie and Ryan." He blew the smoke away and smiled. "This is Rick's Sam."She told them.