Arrangements

I felt him shaking me, so it turned to face him. But was blinded by a small bright light. "Babe, its Matt." I groaned and took the phone "hello?" "Sage?" "Yeah." "I've got some bad news." "Okay?" "Im really sorry, but we have to let you go." "What?" "There's been alot of customer complaints about your appearance and attitude. And the scene you cause yesterday left many people uncomfortable. Im sorry." I just hung up and backed my arm up to throw my phone, but he grabbed it and wrapped himself around me. "Sage, I know your really upset. But just calm down a little." "Fuck Ricky, I just lost the shittiest job in the world." "I know, i know your very upset. But I also know you should calm down." " I need a drink." I struggled to get up. " okay, calm down and ill get you one."

He stood up and walked out of the room, now I have to find another shitty job so I don't loose everything. I turned the light on and grabbed my shirt from the bottom of the bed. I had the strongest urg to rip out all of my hair. I rested my head on my knees gently tugging.

"Hey, shh shh shh. Calm down." He set the glass down and pulled my hands from my hair and pulled my head onto his chest. "Just forget about that place, we can do whatever you want to day" I looked up at his tried sympathetic face as he kissed my forehead. "Why are you so nice to me?" I asked wrapping my arms around his torso. "Because I love my little princess."

He stroked my hair as I listened to his heart beat. "Do you know what you want to do yet?" "Well, I still need to get a present for the party, my parents, Nick, my aunt and uncle, but I already got yours." "Wanna tell me what it is?" He asked looking down at me "You'll see in a week." I replied smuggly "Well, im not telling you eathier." " Thanks how presents work hun. But you have like 1 sweatshirt, and it worries me that you get cold."

"So you want to shop?" "It kinda has to be done." "Well, we can do that tommorow. Whats something you havent done in a while that you really like to do?" "Drugs" "What kind of drugs?" "Marijuana, I have some at my place." " Well, until you do you know get a job maybe you could be here." "What?" "You should move in with me. If you want to, I mean ot bests driving an hour to see each other, there's alot of space, you wouldn't have to pay rent, and it would be taken care of while im away."

"You share rent with me." " I own it, no rent." "Well bills." "No, im worried about where you live now." "Its not that bad." "Babe" " okay, its not the greatest. But I dont want to like-" "Shh your moving in." "We've only been dating a month." "Ryan and Josh have been dating for less than a year and they bought a house togeather." "Fine." "Are you going to be upset about living here." "No, I just havent lived with anyone since I was 16, its a little wierd."

"How did you live on your own at 16" "I had two part time jobs so when they kicked me out for smoking I just got my own place and have lived there ever since." I explained. "Awe babe, it'll be Fine. Plus in 2 weeks you'll be on your own for 2 weeks." "What about Nick? He's always over there." "He can come over here. It'll be the exact same, ill just get to see you more." I leaned up and pushed my lips against his. "Yes?" "Yes"