Tacos? Tacos.

"So where did you even get a job?" "You know Christina Scabbia?" "Yeah we just finished touring with them." "We'll her sister, I take care of her kid when she's gone with Lacuna." "You know, I make more than enough to support us both." "Ricky." "You can do it as a hobby or every now and again. But I would really rather have you be there." " Well I dont feel like I can do. much for a while" " just come home unpack your stuff and let me take care of you."

"I dont feel like youre gonna give me much of an option. " "if don't want you to feel forced into getting back with me" " Ricky it's hard to pressure mr into things." " Still I just want you to know I love you so much"  the large medium brown door opened and nt old friend appeared.  "Rick,  Sabrina wants me to go help her decorate. You gonna be okay." " yeah, ill be fine." "Bye Rick" he slammed the door and wasn't seen again.

"What's his deal?" "He doesn't like me." "Why?" " he thinks im just messing with you." "Just because of the whole band thing probably." " no offence but I feel like it would be easier to date someone not leaving every few weeks." " Yeah, and you really don't seem like a fan girl." " Well about people like Siouxsie Sioux or Ville Vallo I could probably." "He's such a nice guy." "Shut up your just trying to make me think you were with him." "Played a two week tour with him." "I don't believe you."

He leaned on me a bit more and pulled thr grey phone from his black ripped skinney jeans. "You're going to freeze to death." "I was outside for like 10 seconds and here." He held up the large bright screen showing him with a large smile spread across his face. "Ugh I fucking hate you" "no you don't" he leaned up towards me getting closer and closer. "Yeah your right." He chapped lips brushed against mine.  "You eat face man." Nick laughed.

"Hand me my eos."  He threw me the green ball and I unscrewed it and tried to apply it but he doged away. "Ricky your lips are dry." I held his face and applied a thin layed to both of ours. A brown haired girl walked in and sat on Nicks lap kissing him hello. "We should go on a double date or something" Rick whispered. "Nicks a fag." "Just to like Taco Bell or what ever." "I really want Taco Bell." I told him giving him puppy dog eyes.

" Its really not good for you to eat it this often." "Do I care is the question." "Probably not, but I rode with chris  over here." "Nick give Ricky your keys" "sure, ill just drive your car around." " I dont give a fuck." "Okay." He pulled the keys from his pocket and threw them to Rick. "By baby." He gave me a harder long kiss and smiled as he pulled away.