Dinner

It's now almost 8 so you drive to the restaurant with Vici.

As you both go into the restaurant you are welcomed by a waiter.

Waiter: „Hello, how can I help you?" he asks.
Y/N: „Well, my friend Scarlett is waiting here for me." you say friendly.
Waiter: „ Oh yes, Miss Johansson and some other people are already waiting for you. Follow me please."
As you can already see the table Scar and the others already see you and Vici.
Rdj: „Look who made it. Our birthday girl."
Scarlett: „Don't worry Y/N, a few people are still missing. You look stunning by the way honey. " You giggle and say hello to everyone. You also meet Brie and the Paul's.
15 minutes later

Lizzie: „Sorry that I'm late. The Traffic wasn't on my side today." She says with a cute smile.
Scarlett: „Don't worry Liz, we Are not mad. And some people are still missing."
Y/N: „WHO? I thought everyone is here by now?"
Colin: „Be Patient Y/N, you will find out in a few minutes."
Lizzie sits next to you: „Hey I'm Elizabeth but please call me Lizzie or Liz, you must be Y/N?
Y/N: „Oh yeah that's me. You have a beautiful name by the way."
Lizzie: „Thanks your name don't sound that bad itself. So they told me it's your 24 Birthday today so I got a little present."
Y/N: „Oh my god really, that's so cute. But you know you didn't had to?"
Lizzie: „Yeah, yeah I know but I wanted to. *she giggles*
Well I asked Scar what you like so I got this."
She says giving you a little box.

Y/N: „ Lizzie this is Perfect

Y/N: „ Lizzie this is Perfect. *you say with tears in your eyes* Thank you very much!"
Lizzie: „ No Problem. It's great you like it. * she smiles* Do you want me to help you putting her on?" she asked in a sensitive tone.
Y/N: „Yes, please."
*She puts the necklace on and you smile to each other.*
Scarlett to Sebastian: „They would be cute."
Sebastian to Scarlett: „Right?"

5 minutes later.

Scarlett: „And there are our last guests." she says pointing to your parents.
Y/N: „Mom, Dad, Dillan. You made it. I thought the hospital didn't allow it?"

*Side Note: Your Little Brother Dillan has Cancer and it don't look great.*

Mom: „Yeah well, Dillan felt a little better and he wanted to show up really bad."
Dillan: „ I missed you and it's your Birthday. I don't wanna miss that." he said
Scarlett: „Well sit down then I want to say something."

Your family sits down and Scar starts.
„oh no." you mumble and Lizzie giggled

Scarlett: „Y/N this is for you, so you better listen. We know each other now for over 15 years and it still feels like yesterday. You are like a sister and more to me. I can't imagine my life without you anymore. You are my better side, my person. So we all we're thinking about a great present for you-

Beep, Beep, Beep.

Vici: „ Shit- sorry. My pager I have to go. Sorry for interrupting you scar love you guys byeee." She says while running off the restaurant.

Scarlett: „Oh man it's not that funny without Vici. Well anyways moving on. We're was I- oh yeah. Y/N you are my sun and you are unstoppable. So for your birthday present we thought about a role in the new Marvel Movie. I know that you are really good at acting so why not bringing it on a big screen? And I also have a other small present for you, but I give it to you later. Soooo what Are you thinking?"
Y/N: „ Thats really cute of you guys but I don't think I'm good enough for a-"
Rdj: „ What? You are on of the most brilliant people I know!"
Sebastian: „ He is right."
Tessa: „ Yup, you Are a talented women Y/N."
Tom: „You should give it a try, Y/N."
Anthony: „ See everyone is on Scars site soooo-"
„Okay, okay." you cut him off. „I'm gonna do it."
Mom: „Yes sweety, you gonna be great I know that!"
Dillan: „My sister is gonna be in a marvel movie I can't believe this."
Dad: „ Hey Y/N we sadly have to go now. They said we have to be back at 9:30 pm so we have to go now. We love you and see you soon!"

*You hug before they go and leave."
It's getting later and later and only a few people are still there.
(Scar, Colin, Tom Holland, Lizzie, Anthony, Chris E. and Sebastian)

Anthony, Tom and Sebastian: „Well we also gonna go now. It's getting pretty late."
Y/N: „Yeah i think we should call it a Night."
Scar: „Here is your last Present, Y/N."

Y/N: „OMG!! You guys are having a kid?" you say very happy and with tears in your eyes

Colin and Scar also have tears in there eyes and Scar says: „Yes and we decided that you can give it their name."
Colin: „Yes because you are also like a little sister to me and we Love you."
Y/N: „This is the best day in my life. *you say while crying.*My best friend and my big brother are going to be Parents."
Scar and Colin smile at each other and pull you into a hug.
Y/N: „Well since Vici has my car, would someone of you drive me home?"
Lizzie: „I can do it. It's no problem for me." she smiles
Y/N: „Thank, this would be great Lizzie." you smile back to her.
All the others are seeing how you are driving away and say.
„I ship it. "