Having fun

*Lizzie and you Are in her house now.*

Y/N: „Wow it's beautiful here." you say excited
Lizzie: „ Thanks, do you want me to show you around?"
Y/N: „Yes I would love to see the rest of it."

*Lizzie shows you around.*

Y/N: „I Love it here. I could stay here forever."
Lizzie: „Then stay here forever." she smiles
*you blush as you hear her saying this*
Lizzie: „Well you can choose were you gonna sleep tonight. You can sleep in the Guest room, on the couch or in my room with me."
Y/N: „What do you prefer were I sleep?"
Lizzie: „You can sleep in my room with me." she smiles
Y/N: „I guess this question is answered then."
Lizzie: „I guess. Do you want some wine or cocktails?"
Y/N: „I also take both haha."
Lizzie: „Let's have some fun then."

*Its very Late now and Lizzie and you Are really drunk.*

„Do you wanna go into my pool?" Lizzie asks with her beautiful green eyes.
„I don't have any bath clothes or something liz." you say in a nice way.
Lizzie: „Who said we need some clothes." she said with a wide smirk on her face.
„I think we should go sleep now, it's really late and we don't wanna sleep the whole day tomorrow." you say in a tired tone
Lizzie: „Yeah you are right." she takes your hand and takes you into her bedroom.
„Here are some clothes for you to sleep in, there is the bathroom were you can change quickly and then we can brush our teeth's."
Lizzie says smiling. I quickly change and tell Lizzie she can come in. She gives me something to brush my teeth with and we quickly brush our teeth's.
We are now in her small but also not small and cosy bed.

„Good night beautiful." Lizzie said with a smile and cuddles into my side.
„Good Night darling." you say with the same smile keeping here close.

Autors Note.
I'm sorry that the chapters are so short, they gonna be longer soon. 🤍
Have a great day guys. 🤍