Dinner with the Olsens

"Are you ready, bubs?" Lizzie asks as she wraps her arms around your waist.

„Yes. I'm done, let's go." you answer as you turn around to give her a kiss. You are smaller than her so you have to almost jump to peck her lips.

„It's cute how small you are." Lizzie says smiling down at you.

„It's not funny. And now let's go butterfly, I don't wanna be late." you say taking her hand to go to the front door.

You get your purse we're your keys, and other things are in.

As you too go to your car you open your door for Lizzie.

„Madame, please sit down." you say as you open the door. Lizzie just giggled at your actions but her little giggled made your heart melt. As you go on the other side, sitting down and closing your door you take a deep breath.

„Nervous?" Lizzie asked looking at you and rubbing circles on your hand with her thumbs.

„Kinda, yes. I just don't wanna mess up and make a bad impression."

„Hey hey babe, look at Me. You are going to be great. They will love you the way I love-"

„Oh my god. Where you just about to tell me you love me?" you ask with a smile.

„Shut up. But yes I was about to tell you that I love you." she says blushing, her cheeks now turning red.

„I love you too." you state simple and she looks back up to you.

„You don't have to say it because I said it." she said.

„Its not because you just said that. I really love you Lizzie. You make me feel better. All the shit that's going on I can forget when I'm with you. You are just special and I never fell for someone before so fast and so hard."

„Nawww babe." she said with a tear in her eye and smiling at you.

„Can I get a kiss?" she asked in a cute baby voice.

„Of course honey. Come here." you put your hand on her cheek and pull her closer. The kiss is really passionate and you can feel the love in this long kiss.

„Okay but now we really have to go before we are really to late."

You begin to drive and Lizzie puts the plug in and starts a playlist. You both sing along and have a lot of fun driving to the Olsens.

„Okay we are here." Lizzie says.

You park the car and look at Lizzie to see her already staring at you.

„Are you ready?" she asks holding your hand.

„I think so." you give her a small smile and quickly get up so you can open the door for her again.

„May I?" you ask

„May you." she answers and holds your hand.

You both go to the front door and before Lizzie can ring the doorbell the door opens and too familiar faces appear.

„Hey you too." Ashley says smiling at the both of you. „Please come in." she says and you both get in.

„Lizzie how are you little one?" a Woman asks and you are just assuming that this is her mother.

„I'm great mom. It's nice to see you all again." she said and you just smile at the love you feel.

„We misst you too honey." a man said now giving her a hug.

Jarnett comes over to you and also gives you a hug. „It's nice to finally meet you Y/N. The twins are speaking high of you."

„Ohh are they? But it's nice to meet you too Mrs. Olsen." you say smiling.