First Day and Social Media

Y/N POV:

"Wake up." I hear and feel someone gently rubbing my face at the same time. "No, I don't want to."

"Y/N, its literally your first Day at work you can't come late. And if you don't wake up you won't get pancakes and kisses." Lizzie said. As soon as I heard pancakes, and of course kisses of the most beautiful women in the world, with my mom and scar of course I jumped up and took my kisses before heading to the kitchen.

"How are you my love?" Lizzie asked me as she sat beside me to eat with me. "I'm great just nervous how people will react tho. I mean I'm a Marvel Fan myself so I know how they can be. And I hope that Marvel really thought that trough, and won't think it was the wrong decision." I said smiling weakly because the though of being not enough comes trough my mind and the fact that its 5 in the morning and we have to start at 6. I'm not only nervous because of how the fans may react, also I am nervous because I know nothing about the movie. What role am I gonna play? Will I have a love interest? WHAT CAN I EXPECT?

My thought stop when I hear Lizzie again. "I know that your going to be great and Feige already said that you can take as many acting classes you want for free. And we can also go over our lines together  honey. But lets get ready now we have to leave soon babe. "

"Ai ai captain." I answered and lizzie hittet me. She's mean, but I think I can forgiver her.

We start to get ready and leave my flat together to get to set.

When we get to set we started looking around for people we know. Well of course we know everyone, but some we just know better.

"Gollum." I hear a voice saying. Just as I was about to turn around I feel a weight on my back.

"Wha- Thats mean. No jokes by side. How are you E.T?"

"I'm great asshole, how are you?" She asked as she looked me deep in the eyes so I just said. "I'm great dipshit thank you. But could you stop to look me dead in the eyes like that?"

"I-." she got interrupted by the Gods demselves. The Russo brothers and Kevin Feige. Of course we met before, but this is something different, something my inner Marvel Nerd can't deal with at this time.

"Hello and a very good morning guys I hope you slept well. We want to welcome you on the set of Avengers Infinity War. You all know what happened in the other Movies so we will see what's going to happen in Civil War. The difference in this movie is that the post credit scene, will be longer than any before. Why? We gonna introduce our newest Character and newest Marvel family member Y/N Y/L/N as Spider Women." Kevin said and everyone looked at me to applaud and scream some random shit like "YES BITCH" , "I'ts time" and so on. Scarlett gave me a quickly hug and whispered "Thats going to be great" into my ear.

"I'm not done. Spider Women gets recruited of Tony Stark because of Peter. Why? They are sibling, just that Spider Women is almost 1 and a half year younger than Wanda Maximoff. Theres going to be Team Cap and team Iron Man. They going to fight because some of the team didn't want to sign some papers. I think this is everything you will need to know. Oh and umm team Iron man are going to be: Tony of course, Peter, Tachalla, Rhodey, Natasha, Vision and Shuri. And team Cap are going to be Cap, Bucky, Sam, Wanda, Scott, Clint and Spider Women.

For now you don't need to know more. For now just lets have fun.

The day went off really qickly, so did the next to days of shooting. It's now Thursday and Marvel announced there new Character aka me everywhere. I was really nervous about the comments, but I think it went great. I just saw comments like. "I already saw her in a Show a few years ago and she was actually really good." "Best Friends also make movies together" "It's nice to have more and more women in the MCU." Yup as I told you they are nice and its true I had a small role in Show called Modern Family it only was a really small role, but still I had a lot of fun playing it.

Tomorrow is a Group interview for fans to ask us questions, and I'm super excited. After the interview I will drive with Scar and Lizzie over to Scar to pick up my little weirdo for a Aunty Lizzie and Aunty Y/N weekend. Rose is 5 now so she can also be a little shit sometimes, but I don't care because she's cute.

I drove home and took a shower with Lizzie, after that we ate some dinner, brushed our teeth and got into bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Autors Note:

Short but cute chapter, love you all 3000 and have a great rest day.

See you hopefully soon.

No proof read, again I'm sorry. <3