First time

*Smut Warning*
Since many people wanted smut here's the chapter. Just skip if you don't wike it. :)
————————————————————————

As we both walk into the bedroom i feel a push. Now I'm at the wall and not in the middle of the room anymore like I was 2 seconds ago.
Okay I mean that's sexy tho.

We continue to kiss passionately and touching each other. But not still asking if it's okay. Since it's the First Time.

As I go to the bed I see Lizzie looking at me and just say. „You know we don't have to do that. We have all time in the world butterfly."

„No it's not that. I just never had sex with a woman and I don't wanna do anything wrong, you know?"

„Ohh Lizzie no. You can't do this wrong. We all have to learn a few things sometimes." I convince her and she just smiled and gets on top of me.

For a few seconds we just stare each other into our eyes. I love her eyes, because everything I look into them I see so many things. Like something magical what I just want to see for the rest of the night.

As Lizzie takes of her tshirt i just want to make sure she's okay again and she just smiles.

„Can say something please?"

„I please want you and me to have sex." she answered with hungry eyes.

„Well than beautiful, I'm going to make you scream my name now." you said with the same hungry eyes.

„Oh is that so?" Lizzie asked

„Jup." you say self-confidence

„We'll See." she said

We make out the whole time and just stop to take off each other's clothes. As we are only in underwear Lizzie opens my bra easily.

„Smooth." you thought and did the same.

I twist us around to lay now on top of Lizzie.
I kiss her gently again and begin to kiss down her neck. I bite down gently and lick over it to take the pain away. I mean I have to let her remember what happened tonight, right?

I go down and left wet kisses over her chest and stomach.
As I'm at the end of her stomach I look up again to see if she is really sure and she nods again as she sees my look she just says.

„Y/N please fuck Me."

„Everything for you my lady."

I take of her pants and take to fingers to go through her folds and feel as her head goes back. I gently press my thumb on her clit to make some circles and press my tongue in her entrance. As I continue to make this I decide to add some spice and plump in two fingers. She suddenly gasps at this feeling and hums in approval. I take my time and feel her as she tries to move. I gently press her hips down and she frowns. Suddenly I found her G-Spot and I hear some moans from up there. I turn on my speed and her voice gets higher im pitch.

„Oh god. Y/N. This is mmhhh-. Don't stop please- I- hmm gonna cum I-" before she could finish her sentence she cums all over me and I just eat her up before I went back up there.

„I told you I make you scream my name babe."

„Oh shut it." she says kissing you and the way you feel her giggleing makes my heart melt.

„Okay now your turn." Lizzie Said as she twisted us around to be now on top of me.

She kisses down my body and I'm sure on her way down she left a lot of hickeys. But to be true, I don't really mind.

*Time skip*

„Oh god Lizzie. For your first time doing this you were wow. Just wow."

„I like it that you liked it." she said  pecking
your lips again and again and again.

As she finished kissing me sweetly she lays down cuddling me. Her arm around my waist and her head on my chest.

„Goodnight butterfly." you said before you kiss her head gently.

„Night Night peach."

You both felled asleep pretty soon. I mean I guess we know why.

————————————————————————

A/N.

At first I excuse myself for not updating so long but I was in the hospital and the wifi there was pretty bad. After that I had make a lot of test and had a lot personal stuff to do since I'm starting to work next month.

A BIGGGGGG THANK YOU for 4k + readings. That's just amazing. I never thought people would like that but here we are I guess.

Questions:
How do you liked the smut?

Anything you definitely want to see in this story? Do you don't like something?

No proof read. Sorryyyy.
Okay love you guys. Byeeee. <3