The day after

You slowly begin to wake up to the bright yellow light that's shining into your face. You slowly open your eyes to feel a little weight on your chest.
As you see Lizzie laying on your Chest you smile to yourself. All the images from yesterday floating in your mind and it makes your smile just smile wider. You didn't even noticed that Lizzie now looked at you.

„Good Morning." Lizzie Said in a sleepy Voice.
„Good Morning, sleepyhead." you answered with a small giggle what makes her giggle too.
„How did you sleep?" Lizzie asked
„I slept great I had great company and you?" you answered looking down at Lizzie because she's still laying on your chest.
„I slept great too. My pillow was great." she said smiling up at you.
„Are you hungry?" Lizzie asked and you Said „Yup, wanna make some food together?" you asked and she just smiled at you standing up and taking your hand pulling you down to the Kitchen.
Lizzies looked trough her kitchen and asked: „What do you wanna eat peach?" she asked now looking straight in my eyes. Oh god her eyes. I could go lost in them. Did she just call me peach? Oh shit. I have to answer.

„Umm I eat almost everything just surprise me. And peach?"
„Okay and Jup I like peaches, do you not like it?"
„I like it, it's cute. I need something for you too sleepyhead."

She even looked good after she just woke up. The way she's making the pancakes is kinda cute tho. When I realized that i'm starring I just prayed that she didn't notice it.

*15 minutes later the pancakes were done and I helped to set the table.*

„Do you like them?" she asked munshing on her pancakes looking at me.
„They are great Lizzie thank you." I answered smiling at her.

After we ate we sat on the Couch relaxing a little bit and watching some movies.

Messages:
Scar❤️‍🔥

Scar❤️‍🔥:
Hey bestieeeee, what are you doing?

You:
Heyyyyy, besteyyyyy. 😘
I stayed at Lizzie's last night.
Right now we are chilling.
I'm gonna leave soon I told Dylan
I'm going to visit him today.

Scar❤️‍🔥:
Uhhh just chilling?😏
Well than see you later Gollum. 😘
Love you bitch. ❤️

You:
See you later Dobby,
Love you too scar. ❤️

As you lay your phone down you see Lizzie starring at you.

„Are you okay?" you say smiling at her
„Uhh yes sorry."
„Oh no. Don't be sorry Liz. Well I'm gonna leave now because I told Dylan to visit him today. I hope your not to sad that the funniest person alive is leaving you now butterfly." Butterfly? Why did I chose butterfly ? I like Butterflys, but why?
„Oh yes what will I do without that funny human being on my couch. Say hi to Dylan. Butterfly? I like it!" she said smiling at me.
„Well I like it, that you like it. And will do."
We stand up and go to the door. Before I leave she gives me a hug and smiles at me. Of course I have to smile back with her Supermagical smile. As I turn to leave she grabs my hand and asks. „Hey do you wanna eat something today with me for dinner?"
„Yeah, if you want you can come over and we can order something and watch a movie if you want?"
„Sounds Great. Is 7pm okay?"
„Yes of course. See you lather than Lizzie."
You walk a while until you see your cab to pick you up since Vici took your car yesterday.

*30 minutes later you are back home and see Vici on the couch.*

„Hey Vic." you say as you sit besides her on the couch.
„Hey, how was your night?"
„It was great. We didn't do that much. Just drinking, relaxing, sleeping and eating."
„Mähhh. When do you see her again?"
„Umm today actually, we gonna order some food later on."
„How Long is she staying?"
„Um only today because I have to work tomorrow why?"
„Did scar didn't tell you?" She said looking at me and I turned my head to her to ask „Tell me what?" I said confused.
„You have like a work break since you Are always working for the movie you are gonna to film."
„But I-" I tried to say something but got interrupted.
„Hey shhhh. You deserve it. You are gonna be great I know it. My roommate in a Marvel Movie as a superhero." she said.
„Oh God. Okay you know what? It's okay."

You took a shower and smiled at the clothes from Lizzie until you decided to finally go to Dylan.

„I'm heading off now to visit Dylan. See you later Vici." you spoke as you took your keys
„Oh i leave later to see Brian so I'm staying over at his. Tell Dylan i said hi and that he's cooler than you." you giggled and left. Oh by the way, Brian is Vici's boyfriend. He is kinda rich and an asshole but I love Vic so I wish her all the best. And he makes her really happy so, yeah.