Hapiness and Cuddles

You visited Dylan and you too had really fun. It makes you sad to see him that weak in a hospital bed, but the doctors said he's doing better.
While you were over at the hospital you too talked, played Boardgames and watched some TV.
It was now almost 6pm so you decide to head home to get ready for your Dinner with Liz.

Lizzie POV:

„What should I wear? I have nothing to wear!"
Lizzie said out loud.
„Liz, you have a lot of clothes and you guys just order something so just wear something causal but cute." Ashley said.
„Ash is right Liz. If this Mysterious Person named Y/N is like you described her, she's going to be okay with everything you are wearing." Mary-Kate said smiling at Lizzie

That kinda slowed my thoughts down about what i'm going to wear down. My sisters are right.
Y/N is a nice Person and always Kind. I could go in a big hoodie and a jogger and she wouldn't be mad.

„Earth to Liz?" Mary-Kate said shaking her hand before my eyes.
„Yeah, yeah. Sorry I thought about what you too said and I guess you guys are kinda right. She's a very simple but nice person, so it doesn't matter what I'm going too wear. Thanks guys, you really made me breath again."

„Well we better did. Y/N would be mad if she's not going to see you Liz. When can we meet her tho?" Ash asked with a smile because she saw how happy Liz was when she talked about you.

„I umm, never told her about you guys. We know each other just since a few days. I don't want to rush anything. I can ask her if she's ready to meet you too crackheads but I promise nothing."

„Rude but understandable." Mary-Kate said giggling.
„We would love to meet her and don't wanna rush anything either Lizzie. We just see how happy she makes you so don't mess it up." Ash said smiling at her little Sister.

„I don't wanna mess anything up. With her I feel so...I don't know. Just good, she makes me feel something I never really felt before."

„Sounds like someone has a Crush." Ash said looking at both of her sisters.

„Oh shut it Ash." Lizzie said kinda smiling at her. All three of them now laughing.
The thought of you just made her smile. She didn't know why tho it just made her happy.

After a while Lizzie got ready and It was almost time for the dinner.

Your POV again:

On your way home you listened too a some music on your Spotify playlist.
As you drove you sang along the lyrics to the songs.
After 30 minutes you were at home.
You were going trough your clothes when you got a text from Scar.

Messages:
Scar❤️‍🔥

Scar❤️‍🔥: Heyyy bestieeeeeeeeee.
Are you excited for your date with Lizzie?

You:
What it's not a Date.
We just order some food and
Watch a movie maybe.
How do you even know about it?

Scar❤️‍🔥:
Well sounds like a date to me.
I have my spies around you bitch hehe.

You:
That's creepy scar.
Anyways. It's nice you told me that I don't have to work at the hospital anymore, asshole.

Scar❤️‍🔥:
Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot about that,
and language.
Ohh and you have work soon. 🙄😏
Are you mad???🥺🥺🥺

You:
How could I be mad tho. I can name your child.
And did you just- did you just said LANGUAGE?
Shmaptain Shmerica, Are you here?