She knows

"Wake uppppppppppppp besto friendoo" a raspy but just to familiar screams before my door opens and I feel a body on me.

"Oh my god Scarlett. Could you maybe wait five minutes and be fucking quite?"

"Why?-" as she climbs back up from me she feels another body and just looks at me and wants to take the blanket away. I quickly take the blanket and we share a look. She gives me her famous Johansson smirk and leaves the room without saying anything. I quickly put one some clothes and walk out of my room over to the kitchen to make a drink for me and the most annoying but loveliest best friend in the whole world. Like really, I love her even if I don't want to always admit it. Anyways I come back to reality whens someone comes up to me and asks.

"Soooooo are you two a thing or what now? And could we talk about the fact that you and Lizzie had Sex?"

" First of all. Maybe just maybe we are dating-"

"Shut up, since are when?"

"Gollum, if you would stop to fucking interrupt me the whole timer I could finish this conversation with you faster."

"Okay, okay. Jeez." The blonde said to let me finish.

"Well as I was saying, yes we are dating but you can't tell it anyone because I don't know if she wants to let it people know. And maybe just maybe we had sex last night." I mumble the last part to avoid anything what's coming next.

"You two are dating and you didn't told me? I mean I did know it tho. Um babe, you love me right? I mean im the best friend someone could ever imagine right-"

"Scarlett what did you do?"

"Maybe, just maybe I wrote that I found you two in bed together in the "Hot Women's😮‍💨" Groupchat."

"I hate you."

"You love me." she said with a cute look on her face.

"Literally no I-" I got interrupted by the view of my beautiful girlfriend in my clothes.

"Good morning darling." I said smiling at her and she just looked at me to know what's going on

"She knows." she said

"She knows." I answered and she came over to slap me on my arm.

"Oww, what was that for?" I asked going over my arm.

"I don't know, but I felt like it before I hit Scarlett for writing about us in the Groupchat."

"I can explain." she said slightly scared as lizzie tilted her head like Wanda and don't get me wrong, its super duper hot but, that head tilt scares the shit out of me.

"Honey what if we don't hit my best friend, even if she's a big idiot?" I asked her and she tilted her head at me and came over to me. I swear when she looked me dead in the eyes like -what did you say?- my soul left my body.

"Well only because I love your cute smile and can't do something about you." She came over, gave me kiss and sat herself on the chair besides me. Scar just looked at me and gave me this smile that kinda says, "okay, could we talk about the fact with how much love you look at her right now. I swear to god this was cute dipshit." anyways as I saw that face I started talking with my bestie and my love before she asks some cringe and random questions or brings the "I swear if you hurt her, I hurt you" card.

"So tell me best friend, how's the little alien in your stomach?"

"I feel great, Rosie Posey is exited for her little sibling and Colin is happy to be a father. I mean he kinda is for Rose, but this is his own blood and its kinda different I guess."

"I know what you mean. But he's gonna be a great dad, and you a even better mom. And by the way, when we talk about Rose Posey, when can I see her? I really miss my little nugget."

"Rose also asked a few days ago, but I was really busy. How about a Y/N, Lizzie and Rose weekend? I think she would love to have a weekend with her favorite aunts."

"I'm so in. Babe?"

"I would love to have a weekend with you two."she said as she took my hand and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Well I think someone is going to be very happy about these news. And another question what about telling everyone about the news. I mean the crew on set and fans for example?"

"I think im talking about both of us, to keep it down at first. And I don't have fans idiot. Anyways Lizzie Darling, what are you thinking?"

"I think the same. I'm not sure how my fans will react and the crew can come up with this when they assume it. You know what I mean?"

"Actually that's kinda funny, but I know what you mean." I answered the two women's beside me.

"Well than Lizzie, we gonna see each other on Monday for work. And Y/N you can bring me to the door to give me a hug."

They both gave each other a hug and I saw Scar whispering something into Lizzies ear and I have absolutely no idea what.

As we both are standing at my door Scar gave me a big hug, but not a normal one it was more this i'm happy for you and I love you hug.

"I love you too Gollum. You smell really good by the way."

"Did you just smell me? Perv."

"What, that's mean." I answered with a fake pout.

"Ah shut it. Well see you in two days on Set I guess. Don't do anything stupid till we see us again Dobby." she said.

I just said:"How could I, your taking all the stupid with you."

"Fucking nerd" she said walking away.

"Oh come on you love it." I said before she turned around and showed me the "Yup your right face" anyways I closed the door to have a nice day with lizzie until we are going to work.

Autors Note:

AT FIRST COULD WE TALK ABOUT 16K READS??!!!?

Hello there. Please don't hit me for not updating for so long but I work 8 hours a day with an 1 hour break in a hospital so im pretty tired when I drive home. Anyways today I was in the mood to update something again since a long time soooooo.

Did you like the Part? Yes or no? Please let me know.

Anyways I wish you guys a great rest day. Much love. :)

No proof read sorryyyy