Surprises

The next day you wake up by the sun that's shining in your face.

You slowly open your eyes and search for Lizzie.
But there is no Lizzie.

You stand up and make your way in the kitchen too see Lizzie make something in on of you baggie clothes.

„Good Morning beautiful." you said in a raspy tone hugging her from behind.

„Well Good Morning sleepyhead." she said turning around to give you a big long hug.

She kissed you on your head and turns around to go back to whatever she's making.

„What Are you making Lizzie?"

„Some scrambled eggs and bacon babe. I hope that's okay with you."

„Of course duh, but you didn't had to."

„But I wanted to. So sit down, I'll be there In 5 minutes."

„Okay Chef." you Said turning around going over to the couch to sit down.

Five minutes later Lizzie comes over to you and sits on the couch to giving you your food.
She looks at you while you take your first bite.

„I love it honey."

„Okay Good." Lizzie Said now more calm.

After you too ate you stand up and said your going to take a shower.

As you are in the shower you feel a hand on your shoulder and turn around.

„Oh my god Lizzie. You scared me. What are you doing in here?"

„Sorry, I didn't wanted to scare you peach. I thought I need a shower too so why don't take a shower with my beautiful girlfriend?"

„Nawwwww. I still can't believe I got the most beautiful girl on my side. But this is really teasing, you know?"

„Why is it teasing?" she asked knowing exactly what you are going to say. She started to kiss your neck.

„You- I omg Lizzie what are you doing?"

„I kiss your neck. And now- your lips." she said coming back up to kiss your lips. She cups your face and takes your bottom lip between her lips."

„Okay okay okay stop. We can't have sex now. We wanna take it slow remember?"

„Yeaahhh I know but I can't wait anymore." Lizzie said looking you up and down.

„Come on turn around." you said

„What why I-" Lizzie said

„Just do it." you Said and she turned around

You take something to clean her and touch her body everywhere and she hums in appreciating.
She turns around and kisses you. You push her back so her hair gets wet. You take the shampoo and clean her hair too. She just looks at you and loves the way you touching her. You touch her so soft and lovely she can't imagine to stop that.
She does the same thing and you too get out off the shower. You trying her and she gives you many more kisses.
She takes some clothes out of your clothes and so do you.

Bing.

Lizzie takes her phone and looks at the message she got.

„Hey babe?" Lizzie said.

„Mhh, everything okay?" you asked

„Yes of course, I'm with you so I'm all the time perfect. So my sisters would like to meet us today for dinner if you want to?" she asked kinda scared of your answer.