1 ~ Horseplay

"DREAM!!"

A scream of excited terror pierced my ears, I ran across the forest path dotted with overlooking trees, jumping on and over rickety roots with great brown ridges.

Ahead of me were two people, the one closer to me had screamed my name. Soft dark brown hair, a favourite blue shirt and some rather classy white goggled glasses were just 3 leaps out of reach.

I was gaining up on him.

A smirk and a giggle of my own lead me to daring to take the next few steps.

Quick leg movements, a greater height difference, a ridge of a root boosting my leap, air a breeze with the fall, dirty blonde hair messy and out of place, a pounding thud of feet on ground, a satisfying crunch of grass, arms ready to capture, hearing a pant, pushing forward, grasping-

"AHHH!!"

Stumbling, we pitch forward and there's an audible oof from directly underneath me, out of breath and taken out. My giggles get heavier.

I've caught my prey.

He's directly under me.

And he can't do anything about it.

"I've got you, George." I say, fully aware I am smirking and probably look proud of myself. And cheeky as hell.

I just get a half serious half joking breathy groan in response. Too tired, I guess.

Then again, he is stuck under me.

Lifting on to my elbows, and making sure my body shifts just off of him, I decide he should at least have some breathing room.

George rolls over and looks directly at me with those stunning chocolate brown eyes of his. I stare back and flop back down, not letting him have his chance of freedom.

"You're not going anywhere."

"Wait, Dream - I don't want to -"

"Nope. I'm keeping you here for the rest of time."

I just keep smiling.

He pauses, catching breath. His chest moving slowly and heavily but under a small amount of pressure from me.

"Please, Dream?"

I look at him and consider it, just keeping eye contact.

Now I don't know what to say, but I just make it look like I'm deeply debating my answer. Which I practically am, since I don't want to move, but George does.

Shaking my head just a little for dramatic effect, I begin to lift up.

"You better have some other way to make up for all this running," I say playfully.

George laughs whilst bringing up his words, "What? But- But you don't need it! You're too good at manhunts!"

I pause my movement. Gleaming eyes look at me.

He knows what he's said.

I shrug, "I guess you're right, I mean - well, you could always -"