Will the Wise

"I'm gonna slap him." Y/n said to Mike as he was trying to shake Will from his episode and right after Lucas left to get the others.

"You aren't gonna do shit." Mike spat back.

"Watch me bitch." Y/n said as she winded her hand back and slapped him across the face only for it to do nothing. "Shit."

"I told you it wouldn't work." Mike said as they saw the others run out with Joyce.

Mike was still shaking him, "We just found him like this! I think he's having another episode." Mike called out to the others.

"Will! Will. Will. Sweetie wake up! It's mom!" Joyce told a unresponsive Will.  "Will wake up. Can you hear me? Will please wake up please wake up!"

Joyce continued to try and get a response for about a minute.

Will finally gasped and opened his eyes wide, and started panting.

♤♤♤♤♤

The 5 walked out the front doors after Joyce and Will and stood on the front step.

"Ok that was really weird." Max said.

"2 episodes in 2 days, do you think it's true sight?" Lucas asked.

"100%." Y/n said.

"What's true sight?" Max asked the 4 others.

Lucas and y/n looked guilty as Mike aggressively shook his head not to tell her.

"Nothing." The 2 said as they watched the Byers car back up.

♤♤♤♤♤

"Stop being a baby and do it already!" Mike yelled at Lucas who really didn't want to go in the dumpster.

"This is so disgusting. Is this really necessary?" Max asked as she held a poker with y/n across from her shrugging her shoulders.

Dustin then came up behind y/n.

"What the hell's going on?" Dustin asked.

"Oh hey, we're looking for Dart." Y/n said handing him a stick.

Just then bags of garbage were thrown out of the dumpster causing everyone to jump back.

Lucas jumped out of the dumpster soon after.

"Well, well, well. Look who finally decided to show up. After I lost a game of rock, paper, scissors with y/n." Lucas said.

Max scoffed and walked beside Dustin, "you stink."

"It's not my fault you always pick paper." Y/n said.

Dustin turned to Max and smiled, "Hey Max."

"Hi?" Max responded as y/n rolled her eyes.

Dustin turned back to Mike, "Where's Will?"

"He'll be here." Mike responded.

They started to poke the trash bags with the sticks and stomping on the spiders, and cockroches that came out from the bags.

♤♤♤♤♤

The 4 were sitting on the steps waiting for Mike to come back from the pay phone.

"Anything?" Lucas called out to Mike.

"We need to talk. AV room. Right now." Mike said jogging up the steps but stopped at the last one.

"Party members only." Mike said glaring at Max.

"Mike come on." Y/n said.

"No! This is non-negotiable." Mike spat back.

Y/n sighed and apologized to Max along with Lucas and Dustin before walking inside.

♤♤♤♤♤

"Will didn't want me to tell anyone, but on Halloween night he saw a sort of shadow in the sky." Mike explained as the 4 were sitting on the desks and chairs in the AV room. 

"A shadow? What kind of shadow?" Lucas asked.

"I don't know, but it scared him. And if Will really has true sight... I mean if he can really see into the upside down, maybe he saw it again yesterday." Mike said shifting his weight.

"So that's why he was frozen like that?" Y/n asked.

"Maybe." Mike said.

"Can it hurt him? I mean if the shadow thing isn't from our world..." Lucas asked.

"I'm not sure. Dustin?" Mike said.

"Well if you're in another plane, you can interact with the material plane, so theoretically, no the shadow can't hurt him." Dustin explained.

"Yeah, if that's what's happening. This isn't D&D, this is real life. It could be something completely different." Y/n said.

"So what do we do?" Lucas said.

"We acquire more knowledge. I'll go to Will's after school. See what's going on. You guys stay here and find Dart." Mike said as y/n looked at Dustin, thinking he knows where Dart is.

"Dart what's he got to do with this?" Dustin asked sitting up straight.

"Will heard him in the upside down. I don't know how yet, but he's gotta be connected to all this. He's gotta be. If we find Dart, maybe we can solve this thing." Mike said.

"Ok Scooby-Doo how do we solve it? Split up and look for clues?" Y/n asked raising an eyebrow and earning some snickers from her friends.

♤♤♤♤♤

Hey guys! Make sure you eat and drink something if you haven't and as always sleep if it's 3am. Have a great day.

Word count: 810 a little less today I will admit