The Mind Flayer

Hey guys! A little a/n before the chapter, I didnt do the lost sister because I'm doing the entire series off of y/n's pov, and it the entire episode was based off of El and Kali anyways enjoy! :]

"You're positive that was Dart?" Lucas said as they walked back from the junkyard.

"Yes. He had the same exact yellow pattern on his butt." Dustin said.

"He was tiny 2 days ago." Max said.

"Well, he's molted 3 times already." Dustin said.

"Malted?" Steve asked.

"Molted. The action of shedding one's skin to make room for growth like hornworms, or snakes." Y/n explained.

"When's he gonna molt again?" Max asked.

"At this rate it's gonna be soon, in the next few hours maybe tomorrow morning at the latest." Y/n said shrugging.

"And when he does he'll be fully grown or close to it. So will his friends." Dustin said.

"Yeah, and he's gonna eat a lot more than just cats." Steve said.

When Lucas heard that he moved infront of Dustin causing everyone to stop, "Wait, a cat?" Lucas said. "Dart ate a cat?"

"No, what? No." Dustin said.

"What are you talking about? He ate Mews." Steve said puzzled.

"Steve shut up." Y/n whispered so Lucas couldn't hear but Steve didn't hear it ether.

"Mews? Who's Mews?" Max asked looking at Steve along with everyone else.

"It's Dustin ca-OUCH" Steve yelped out when y/n stomped as hard as she could on his foot with her shoe.

"Steve!" Dustin yelled.

"I knew it! You kept him!" Lucas yelled hitting Dustin's shoulder.

"Lucas calm down a little." Y/n said.

"You knew about this?" Lucas yelled at y/n.

"Well number one, it wasn't that hard to figure out, so if you answered your walkie you would have known, or if you were smart enough, you would see that he was acting suspicious! And number 2, I only confirmed it this morning assface!" Y/n yelled back at Lucas.

"Why did you keep him anyway?" Lucas yelled at Dustin.

"He missed me. He wanted to come home." Dustin said looking down at his feet guiltily.

"Bullshit!" Lucas yelled quieter than the first time.

"I didn't know he was a Demogorgon, okay?" Dustin yelled at Lucas.

"Oh, so know you admit it?" Lucas snapped back.

"Guys, who cares? We have to go." Max said.

"I care! You put the party and jeopardy! You broke the rule of law!" Lucas says pointing a finger at Dustin's chest.

"So did you!" Y/n and Dustin yelled at the same time.

"What?" Lucas said confused.

"You told a stranger the truth!" Dustin yelled pointing his flashlight at Max for a split second.

Max scoffed, "A stranger?" Max said.

"You 2 wanted to tell her too!" Lucas said.

"100% of the party has to agree to tell another the truth not just 60% shitbird!" Y/n yelled at Lucas.

"We both broke the rule of law, okay? So we're even. We're even." Dustin said.

"No, no! We're not even. Don't even try that. You're stupid pet could have ate us for dinner!" Lucas yelled.