Papa

Erica ran into Eddie's room, "Steve says you need to hurry!"

"Yeah? No shit!" Dustin yelled as he was searching through Eddie's cassette tapes.

"We're trying bit we can't find anything." Max said as she looked through a drawer.

"Seriously what is all this shit?" Robin asked.

"What're you even looking for?" Eddie asked.

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! We need music!" Robin yelled.

Eddie snatched his cassette and held it up, "THIS IS MUSIC!"

You looked through your cassette tapes, "would she like Dead Kennedys?"

Erica gave you a 'really?' look.

You nodded and turned back to the pile of tapes you were looking through, "I didn't think so."

♤♤♤♤♤

"He showed me, things things that haven't happened yet." Nancy told everyone what happened with her encounter either Vecna.

"The most awful things," she continued, "I saw, a dark cloud. Spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire. Dead soldiers. And this, this giant creature, with a gaping mouth. And this creature wasn't alone."

Dustin gripped your hand in fear of wht would happen in the next few days.

"There were so many monsters." Nancy told, "An army. And they were coming into Hawkins. Into our Neighborhoods. Our homes. And then, he showed me my mom. And Holly. Mike. And they. They were all..."

She let out a shaky breath as tear streamed down her face.

The silence was heavy in the room, until Steve broke it.

"He's just trying to scare you Nance. Right? I mean, it's not real."

Nancy looked up at him, "not yet."

She looked down, "but there, there was something else. He showed me gates. Four gates. Spreading across Hawkins. And these gates, they looked like the one outside Eddie's trailer, but they didn't stop growing. And this wasn't the upside down Hawkins. This was our Hawkins. Our home."

Silence struck the room once more.

"Four chimes." Max spoke up.

Everyone looked her way.

"Vecnas clock," she continued, "it always chimes four times."

Max looked around the room, "four exactly."

"I heard them too." Nancy said, looking down.

"He's been telling us his plan the whole time." Max said.

"Four kills." You summarized.

"Four gates." Lucas said, he looked at Max, "end of the world."

"If that's true..." Dustin spoke up, "He's only one kill away."

"Oh Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ!" Eddie yelled into his palms.

"Try 'em again, try 'em again." Steve said, looking at Max.