The Bite

"Jesus slow down!" Steve yelled as he hit his head on the back of the cart that Dustin put the trio in.

Robin agreed, "yeah wht is this, like, the indy 500?"

Steve corrected her, "It's the indy 300."

Robin snapped back, "No dingus it's 500!"

"It's 300!" Steve yelled back.

You interrupted, "Let's just say a million."

The three of you burst out laughing and falling back into the cart fence.

Erica turned to Dustin, "what is wrong with them."

"I don't know." Dustin replied.

"Dustin watch out!" Erica yelled as Dustin raced into a group of barrels in the hallway.

The three of you went flying into the cart grate and groaned in response as Dustin asked if you were okay.

Erica and Dustin ran out of the cart to unlock the back.

"Come on let's go." Dustin said sternly.

Erica pulled you out of the cart as you ran into the elevator and raced up.

Steve was on the cart to push boxes as you and Robin were pushing him.

"You look like ur surfing!" Robin said as the three of you laughed some more.

Erica and Dustin just stared at you, "they seem drunk" Erica blurted out.

"Why would they be drunk?" Dustin asked back.

Steve was still surfing, "I'm a natural check it out!"

You gave Robin a look and you two pushed the cart so Steve would fall out.

You burst out laughing with Robin, "wipeout!" You yelled in usion with Robin.

Dustin leaned over to Steve and felt his forehead," he's burning up."

Steve snapped back, "you're burning up."

You and Robin sat down as Steve fought weakly against Dustin checking if he was ok.

Dustin checked his pupils, he turned to Erica, "his pupils are super dilated."

"Maybe he's drugged." Erica suggested.

"Boop." Steve touched Dustin's nose.

Dustin slapped his cheek lightly a few times, "Steve wake up, are you drugged."

Steve scoffed, "how many times dad? I don't do drugs it's only Marijuana." He pushed Dustin's face lightly away.

"This isn't funny okay? I need to know what they did to you. Are you gonna die on us." Dustin asked.

"Fingers crossed its a yes." You said to Robin as you two died laughing and Steve booped Dustin said again.

"We all die my strange little child friend. It's just a matter of when and how...." Robin said playing with her hair.

Dustin turned to Steve, "they're gonna be looking for us so I need you to tell me where you parked your car."

Steve turned away, "can we make a pit stop at the food court?"

Robin agreed, "I would kill for a hot dog on a stick right now."

Dustin sighed, "food, yes, you can have as much food as you want, but only when you tell me where your car is parked."

Steve looked worried, "uh-oh."

Dustin went wide eyed," uh-oh?"

"The cars of the board, they took the keys. The Russians they took the keys." Steve said as the trio started to laugh again.