Part 4: The hellfire club

"That's a negative Dust." You said deleting the failed password for the grading system.

"Son of a bitch. Alright. Try Trigers86."
Dustin's voice rang over the radio.

"Tigers86, copy that." You typed in the pass code, you clicked enter and the welcome page popped up, "I'm in."

"Holy shit." You heard banging on the door then Mrs. Henderson telling him he was gonna be late, "I'm running out of time here."

"I'm almost there." You typed in Dustin's name and there popped up a series of A's and B's.

"Do you see it?"

"Yeah, I see it." You said, changing the D- in Latin to an A.

♤♤♤♤♤

Dustin turned to Mike as Max stood on the other side of you and gave you a weak smile, "I'm not saying that my girlfriend is better than yours. It's just that y/n is like a certified genius."

Max turned to you, "what the hell are they arguing about?"

You shrugged your shoulders, "I don't even want to get in the middle of it."

Mike turned to Dustin, "you do realize El saved the world twice, right?"

Dustin raised an eyebrow, "y/n has gotten our asses out of trouble multiple times, and yet, you still have a C in Spanish."

The cheerleaders sat down and the announcer came on, "Let's hear it for your tigers."

The basketball team burst through a paper banner and waved at the audience.

Jason, the basketball team caption, took the microphone, "good morning Hawkins high!"

The audience cheered.

Jason took the mic off the stand, "First off, I'd like to thank each and every one of you. With out your support, we wouldn't be here. Give yourselves a big hand."

The audience cheered once more.

Lucas looked at Max and waved, Max just looked to the side.

"And of course, of course, I have to give a special shout out to the best and the prettiest fans of all time, the Tiger cheer squad!" Jason held out a hand to the cheerleaders.

Jason looked at Chrissy and patted his heart, "Chrissy, Chrissy I love you babe."

The audience awwed and Chrissy blew a kiss to Jason.

You leaned over to Max, "who the hell says that at a pep rally."

She shrugged, "full of themselves assholes."

You both laughed quietly at Max's comment.

"You know... I think I can speak for all of us when I say, it's been a tough year for Hawkins." Jason took a few steps back near his team, "so much loss. And sometimes I wonder, how much loss can a community take? In dark days days like this, we need something to belive in. So last night, when we were down by 10 points to Christian academy, I looked at my team, and I said, 'think of Jack. Think of Malissa, think of Heather, think of Billy, think about out heroic police chief Jim hopper. Think about every one of our friends who perished in that fire."