𝗩

V, a name which wrote itself on billboards at almost every part of the country, strong and bold, as the man itself, is a mystery to say the least. The sound of his Gucci shoes gracefully tapping on the runway when he walks with a face like a Greek God, is well a very known one in the industry. The man, is very private when we look at him as a person rather than the highest paid and most professional model in Korea. All that is known about him is his industrial name, 'V', his age, a 25 year old young bachelor and the wonders he does as the best model the country had ever laid eyes upon. In a career where new attractions replace the old ones in the blink of an eye, V never left his spot, and even when he did, it was to go on a higher and better one.

The mysteriousness ofcourse caused sparks around the country as he started to gain attention of the best agencies of the country, some offering a lifetime contract in return of an interview with answers which were anticipated by the whole public at that moment. Although they were all turned down by the model and later got highlighted in one of the said man's tweet "My privacy is something I wouldn't trade the world for, though I extend my most sincere thanks to the agencies and the news channels who all showed interest in me and my TALENT. -V" which was followed by a thread of tweets from the Seoul fashion week.

V, in contrary of being very private with his personal life was actually a social butterfly. He managed to be that private and score some of the most famous people as his best friends. They included Park Jimin, the most successful soloist of Korea with around 3 albums charting the data, Park Seojoon, one of the best actors, Park Hyungsik, another one of the remarkable actors and Kim Seokjin, the owner of the biggest chain of restaurants in Korea with an experience in the modelling industry himself. None of the mentioned people has disclosed any other information of V, completely understanding and respecting his need of privacy. In one of V's tweet, he even mentioned, "The friends I have in my life right now, understand my needs, never push me for things and allow me to grow while growing with me. Thankyou hyungs and jiminie!" The fans adore this friendship.

Jimin seems to be the closest with V, as suspected by the fans of both the idol and the model since Jimin posts a lot of throwbacks on his social media which mainly consists of 15-16 year old V and Jimin living their struggling years together. With their features yet not clear but goofy smiles brightening the pictures anyway, yup they were definitely the closest. V's friendship with the actor hyungs was as pure as a melody, did a shoot together and bonded over the set. Seokjin was kind of different from the others, rather than being a friend he acted more like a caretaker as all of his tweets either consisted of replies to V's tweet like "Where are you?", "Who are you with?", "Had enough sleep?","Want me to send lunch to you?" or announcements of new additions to the menu of his favourite branch of restaurants.

Apart from all the constant efforts from the news channels to just get a single ten minute interview from the model about anything but his modelling career, there was this very famous and loved news reporter, Jeon Jeongguk, who had discovered a different way to approach the model. Something different and way more attention grabbing than all of these agencies. And V? Well he was more than intrigued.

___________________________________

Cherry =>

How is it so far? Is it worth continuing? Did it grab your attention? Do let me know your thoughts!!

Tag your friends and ask them to join in the fun too!! <3